Chapter One- Crazy one and Crazy two

BABBLING TIME!! WOHOOO!

This is my new story... Hope you like it!

---------------------------------------------------

“So I was walking down the street and I felt like someone was following me, so I discreetly looked beside me, when I turned I jumped and screamed… it turns out my shadow was following me…” I looked at my friends and all I could see was tears. Milly was on the floor crying and laughing while Jay was looking at me like I was the craziest person in the world, which according to him I am. Talula and Lizzy were holding each other for support.

“OMG, Lacy… I worry about your sanity sometimes…” Milly says as she starts laughing again. HOW DARE SHE SAY THAT! I AM CLEAN!! Before I could process my thoughts I screamed…

“I AM CLEAN!! WHO DO YOU TAKE ME FOR!!” I could feel my cheeks turn pink as I saw all the stares directed at me. I heard all my friends stop laughing and looked at them. Then they all laugh even harder, even Jay. Their faces were red with even more tears streaming down. Man I’m such a bad friend; I only ever make my friends cry. Just for effect I stomped my foot and crossed my arms over my chest and pouted, just like a three year old would. Oooo butterfly, I could feel my legs run towards the beautiful insect flying around lazily, but me being me didn’t realise that there was a tree in the way and crashed in to it.

“Ouchhh… My purple fairy floss that hurt…”

“I would think so, after all you ran into me…” I looked up and realised I never ran into a tree, it was the new teacher… new incredibly HOT teacher.

“Oh my… oopsy daisey… terribly sorry about that… oooo butterfly…” I jumped up and ran of.

“So today in sport we are playing dodge! Now because I am such a cool teacher, I will choose the teams,” I couldn’t help the fake cough that came out my mouth, honestly Coach… cool… what planet did he come from? He most probably isn’t from a planet… Ohhh I know he is a… a… I dunno so think of something really annoying and really mean…

“LACY! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!” Coach yelled at me. No point in lying.

“Well I was then I got side tracked trying to figure out where you came from and --“ I was interrupted by Kayla.

“Well when a male and female wanna ‘get to know’ each other physically th—“ I cut her of by putting my hand around her mouth.

“I know where babies came from… what do you think your parents are for… just to stand around and look pretty? If you l— ewwwwww… you just licked Meeeee!” I pulled my hand away and started wiping it on my gym shorts. All the while we had a very angry coach and a class full of people laughing there back sides of. What can I say, I’m a good entertainer… hehehe…

“You LACY! Have DETENTION! Today AFTER SCHOOL! And if you are not their you will get MORE!”  he yelled at me.

“Coach, calm down… honestly no need to get yo’ underpants in a very painful twist… who knows you might just get a massive wedgy and never get it out…” hmmm now that would be funny watching coach jump around like a crazy guy trying to get his wedgy out… I looked up and I swear I could see steam coming out of his ears and nose, his face as red as a tomato and well come to think about it, he looks constipated… I wonder if he does have a wedgy…

“LAPS FOR YOU! RUN! RIGHT NOW!” he pointed his finger to the massive oval and I groaned.

“Pointing is rood,” I muttered under my breath and walked towards the oval ready to start my laps… so not looking forward to it… honestly I am fit and I do work out regularly but I have to want to do it, not be forced. Well I guess I can use this time to tell you a tad bit about myself. I’m blonde but smart when it comes to schoolwork anything else and I get completely confuzled. I’m 16 with bright blue eyes, light tanned skin, my hair is to my mid back and does everything I want it to do (99.999999…% of the time) and have no clue how tall I am so don’t ask. I love movies, reading, listening to music and long walks in the forest. Actually I love a hell of a lot of things. I also get distracted very easily…

“Lacy! Have a shower!” Coach yelled. I ran towards the locker rooms and found my friends.

“Girl you are so Lucky! I think I got a bruise…” Talula said looking at her stomach. I started undressing and got in the shower.

“Oh well I will use my magical powers and get you a chocolate bar… mmm I want chocolate… I blame you Talula…” I got out of the shower and started drying and dressing myself.

“I thought you would heal me… obviously not… wait did you say the C word?”

“What C word you talking about… The C word being caramel, camel, cool, choc—“

“DO NOT SAY THAT WORD! I swear every time you say it; something bad happens…” she looked around with a scared look on her face. Ha… what a lie…

“CHOCALATE!” I yelled at the top of my lungs and started making my way to the door. I went to push the door open but found that it was locked but because I pushed to hard I hit my head on the door frame. “Ouch, that hurt like a donkey eating grass…” I muttered rubbing my head, wait a donkey eating grass… that doesn’t hurt… does it?

“Hahahaa… Karma is a female dog… Told you so…” Talula laughed then she stopped laughing and looked at me.

“What I know karma hates me, wait do you know if it hurts when donkey’s eat grass?” I asked her, I could see the clock ticking in her head and next thing I know she’s running straight at me.

“HELP! WE ARE LOCKED IN HEAR!! SOMEONE HELP US!” Talula was banging on the door. Wait we’re locked in here? Oh right…

“HELP!! PLEASE I NEED FOOD AND THERE IS A CRAZY WOMEN NEXT TO ME!

“Who you calling crazy? Crazy.”

“I’m calling you crazy… why who would I be talking to? The wall?”

“Hasn’t stopped you before…”

“Hey that was one time and I thought you guys ditched me… I was lonely… and scared…”

“You were in front of the house, we thought you would follow us, but obviously you were to busy checking out the car across the street…”

“Hey it was a S-E-X-Y car… what can I say…”

“Obviously we know you can spell sexy…”

“Will you two just shut up and open the stupid door, so we can all get to lunch?” we turned around and noticed all the other girls in the room starring at us with funny looks on their faces. Oops forgot that they were there. Oh well… Lizzy came and pushed the bathroom door open and Talula and I ran out and landed on our hands and knees kissing the floor.

“Oh how I worship you floor… Thankyou so muchhh…” Talula said as soon as she stopped kissing the floor.

“Oh… wait… Talula why are we on the floor… it’s not like we were in Milly’s car…” I asked her.

“Oh right… I have no clue… oh and to answer your question from before… I don’t think it hurts when donkeys eat grass…” we got up and noticed everyone staring at us including the HOT teacher. I have no clue what his name is but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Mr. Give me a ‘H’, give me an ‘O’, give me a ‘T’… what does that spell? HOT! Nope not surprised one bit. Talula and I walked out of the gym with only one destination in mind… The FOOD ROOM! Yes I know it has an actual name, but I can soooo not be bothered to think about it…

-------------------------------------------

My Awesome babbling.... 

Anywayz this is my new story... and like i never said before... i hope you like it...

Now this story has some real life things that has actually happened to me... i thought that i better share them with the world... 

So PLEASE give me feed back even if it is mean, i would like to be able to improve on my skills...

Thanks for reading!! ILY ALL!!

FAIRIES ARE AWESOME!! just not as awesome as my friends!! HEHE!

:) MY Awesome BABBLING OUT! ;)