Episode 15- Solution

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYNIE POO...You're 21 now!! :D  

_______________________________________

 Episode 15- Solution 

"Liam is police," Niall announced, bouncing a piece of pizza on Zayn's stomach up to his chest before popping it in his mouth. The two childhood best friend were sitting on the couch with Niall laying comfortable on Zayn's chest, listening to his heartbeat and enjoying his warmth. 

"What was that?" Zayn asked. 

"Liam's an undercover cop,...working on a case involving Mr. Malik," 

Involving me? But the cop said that they're leaving my case to the Interpol,..Zayn thought internally.  

"He needed my help," Niall continued "He wants me to get the list of Mr. Malik's international client. I'm not sure I want to do it though," 

"He asked for your help? Couldn't he just use a warrant or something to get that kind of information?"  

"I hadn't thought about that?" Niall realized, looking up at Zayn "You're really clever Zaynie...I used to be cleverer than you," 

"Stay away from him yeah?" Zayn warned, causing Niall to frown. 

"You sound like Louis," He pouted "I can take care of myself thank you very much," 

"I'm just worried about you,..yeah?" Zayn leaned down to kiss Niall on the temple repeatedly "You mean so much to me," 

"That's what Louis said," Niall sighed sadly, cuddling closer to Zayn's body "Then he slapped me in the face,"  

_______________________________ 

It's no secret that Zayn is a possessive guy. Possessive-protective. Everything he wants he will get them, and whic ever is his, he'll protect them. Just like the man in his arms, sleeping soundly, his head on Zayn's chest, his arm wrapped around his waist. With or without Niall's consent, Zayn has made Niall as his. He doesn't care that the blonde lad didn't want him romantically; as long as Niall wants him in his life it'll be enough.  

Zayn slept for three hours, and woke up in the middle of the night, God knows why. But he didn't try to go back to sleep, instead, he stared at the beautiful man nestled comfortably on his chest, his hot breaths sends wonderful chills on across his chest. Zayn carefully cards his finger through Niall's silky smooth dirty blonde hair, his mind going through a thousand thoughts. Liam's an undercover cop? But why is police doing investigation behind his back? From the beginning, Zayn had a feeling that Liam was a very odd character -someone with secrets like himself. If Liam is dragging Niall into police matters, he could be in grave danger. Another thing that hung over his head like a persistent dark cloud is his double life. He needs to figure out how and when he's going to tell Niall that he's Mr. Malik. Lying to Niall hurts him...but that was the only way to keep him safe. 

Two hours later, at six o'clock in the morning, Niall began stirring on his chest and mumbling incoherent sentences. Zayn breath hitches when Niall parted lips began moving on one of his nipples, perking them up. His cheeks lights up and he could feel that Zayn Jr. was excited too. Zayn subtly shifted his hips away, so that Zayn Jr. wouldn't prod Niall. 

"Ugh..mmhm," Niall mumbled, rubbing his face on Zayn's chest. "Zee? WH-What time is?"  

"A little afters six," Zayn replied calmly, brushing his huge thumb against Niall's cheek. 

"How long have you been awake?" Niall sighed contently closing his eyes, leaning into Zayn's warm hand. 

"A while,...I like watching you sleep," Zayn said, blushing a tad "Actually,...I like watching you in general,"