Episode 14- Sinister

The were getting harder and harder by the second, and Niall wanted to cry at how great this feels. But he didn't want this, this is now how it's suppose to happen, nothing can change between him and Zaynie. Forcing himself to push the pleasure away, he mustered up all his strength and pulled away from the kiss. 

"Wh-Why? W-What's wrong?" Zayn asked breathlessly, his lips red, swollen and shining with saliva. 

"T-This,...I can't. W-We need to stop..," Niall mumbled out also breathless. 

"Y-You don't want this?" Zayn asked, not bothering to specify which thing was he's referring to; the snogging session or building a relationship. Niall didn't answer verbally, but he just shook his head timidly. 

"Want to sleep," he mumbled out. 

Despite the pleasurable yet awkward-ending kiss, they still slept in each other's arms with Niall being the small spoon. Zayn breath softly into Niall's blonde hair, and Niall firmly held onto Zayn's arm that were wrapped around his torso.  

They both admit internally that this was the best sleep they had in the past years.  

_____________________________________  

Sadly, Niall woke up alone in Zayn's apartment the next morning. 

He stared the empty side of the bed, where Zayn's shirtless body laid asleep once were, sleeping soundly as he kept his strong tattooed arms wrapped around Niall's waist throughout the night. Niall was slightly confused at what happened last night; the kiss was absolutely wonderful, one of the best kiss he ever had, plus, Zayn stripped him out of his clothes. Feeling his cheeks burning up, Niall immediately shook the thought out of his head, but another image invaded his mind. The image of Zayn's face when he rejected him the second time will forever tattooed in his head. Does he want Zayn more than friends? His body is saying yes, but his head is still having parliamentary debates about it.  

Niall sat up on the comfy bed and wrapped the soft white duvet around his body, inhaling traces of Zayn's cologne and scent. God, I miss him already, Niall admitted in his head. Why didn't Zayn wake him up? He looked at the alarm clock on the dark mahogany nightstand and saw that it was already 11p.m and he could see a small post-it -note right beside. Niall reached out for the note and read the slightly messy cursive writing, which he concluded belongs to Zayn. 

Niall, 

Sorry for not waking you up love. Didn't have the heart to wake up a sleeping angel. I left my car for you to use, took my bike to work. Make yourself at home, feel free to leave whenever. The keys are in the bowl right beside the door.

P/S: Can I see you tonight?  

-Zayn- 

Angel? Niall smiled stupidly at the note, feeling like some guy that woke up after a great one-night stand with the hottest guy on earth. Well, it would've been a one-night stand it he hadn't stop Zayn last night, Niall chuckled mentally. But why does he want to see him tonight?. Putting the question in the back burner, Niall groggily got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. After a long and relaxing shower, Niall decided to put on Zayn's clothes that were a tad big for him; he wore his boxers, his grey sweatpants, a black tank top and Zayn's sweater which smell exactly like him.  

He had a feeling that Louis will go bat-shit crazy on his disappearance, with his phone left in the car and he kind of forgot to use Zayn's phone to call Louis. It's bad enough that Louis didn't like Zayn, he really didn't need anymore reason to hate him.  Sighing loudly, Niall took the key and head out, occasionally sniffling Zayn's sweater, his scent calming and excites him at the same time