Episode 10- Saviour

Again, sorry for the long wait, I was on holiday over the weekend.

And! I have a new story called The School's Witch (Nouis), mind checking them out? It's on my profile ;D 

Thank you and ENJOY!  The tenth chapter! :D

VOTE! 

COMMENT! 

______________________________________  

Episode 10- Savior

Ph-Please,” Niall managed to choke out, as a tear slid down his pale cheeks.

Please what? Fuck you deep and hard?” The man laughed and rubbed their groins together. “I'm gonna make you sc-”

Before his could finish his sentence, he was yanked back roughly, and Niall took a deep sharp breath as oxygen finally filled his lungs again. He knees gave up, causing him to fell down knees first to the floor. He coughed a few time before looking up where his about-to-be-rapist was pinned to the ground as another man with black clothes and black hair delivers continuous punches to his body and face. Niall was secretly hoping that it was Liam, but when he lets out another loud cough, causing his mysterious savior to turn around, worried and anger etched on to his face.

Z-Zayn?!” Niall wheezed out, feeling safety and happiness engulfing him.

“Zayn! S-Stop!” Niall coughed out, his throat still burned from the immense pressure he received earlier before. Zayn had spun his head around Niall, and Niall could visibly see the anger flashing through Zayn's dark eyes, before he continue to beat the guy beneath him into oblivion. Niall had to stop him before he do anything he'll regret. “Zayn! Stop! Fucking STOP!”

“You're fucking lucky prick,” He heard Zayn menacing hoarse voice whispered into the barely conscious guy.

He stood up and gave one final kick to the rib before walking towards me with his shoulder tense and jaws clench. With both of his muscular and rough hands, he hoisted Niall up from the floor and pulled him against his hard chest. Acting upon instinct, Niall wrapped his arms around Zayn's chest, burying his face in the crook of Zayn's exposed neck and let Zayn support his body weight since his own legs were too weak and wobbly to do it. He inhaled Zayn's musky manly scent, trying to find any sort of comfort for his erratically beating heart. Zayn didn't smell like Louis, he didn't smelt safe, but his scent did make him feel....brave. Like, he's ready to face all the nightmares in his life again,...that is, until he's legs are functional again.

“Are you okay Ni?” He heard Zayn mumble stroking his his hair gently and placing a small peck on top of his head.

“Yeah,” Niall breath out on Zayn's neck, hands still tight around Zayn's cest. He couldn't believe that he was nearly molested on his date that was suppose to be oh-so-perfect. How the hell did the guy even know he's gay? The odds of him knowing that is almost near to zero, except if he had been spying on him and Liam having a date. But that fact is still unlikely and irrelevant.

“He deserves to die,” Zayn spoke in a cold distant tone, making Niall's spine tingle.