chapter 17

"Melodi I'm sorry that wasn't my place to say anything. Jerald told me that because he trusted me."

   "That's not the fuckin point you still should have said something. Everybody round here looking at me wanting me to fix what the fuck I got going on, when y'all ass the ones that's all fucked up."

     "Ayee you better chill the fuck out with all that Shit foreal. I Neva judged yo ass so kill that shit. Do what the fuck you need to do dawg cause all this shit trying to make a nigga feel bad ain't gone work."

Rashawd said as he put on his shoes.

"Where you going?"

Melodi asked sitting up in the bed.

"Out"

"Out where Rashawd it's two in the morning."

Rashawd continued to place on his shoes as he payed Melodi no mind.

  "You can have an attitude all you want,but I'm telling you don't go do nothing stupid that will make yo ass lose me. Make sure you lock the door behind you."

   Melodi said as she walked into her bathroom, but backed up as if she had something else on her mind.

"What?"

Rashawd asked looking at her as she stood over him.

  "Let me see your phone."

  Melodi demanded as she held out her hand.

"For what?"

"Rashawd give me the phone."

"Man gone on ain't shit in my phone you need to see."

  Rashawd said pushing Melodi out the way.

  "Don't touch me if I didn't touch you. So watcha doing?  Going to meet with Nina for a drink or two. What let the bitch fill ya ear up then let ha fuck.! Huh Rashawd? So you sharing my dick now!? So is it Nina you run to or is you still fuckin with Vanessa? Or have you met some other bitch that can keep ya dick wet when you upset with me. Give ME THE PHONE!"

Melodi said as she tried to reach for Rashawd's phone.

  "Girl what the FUCK is wrong with you? Man watch out."

Rashawd said with a smirk on his face which made Melodi temper boil even more.

"Ion see shit funny. Give me the fuckin phone."

  "Ayee girlll chill out before I put my hands on you the shit ain't even that serious."

   Rashawd had Melodi pinned against the wall. With her hands over her head.

  "Fuck you Rashawd let me go"

Melodi said as tears began to roll down her cheecks. Melodi's emotions were getting the best of her lately and she had no idea why.

"Melodi why are you crying. I ain't did shit to you."

"Rashawd let go of me please."

  Melodi asked in a more calmer voice. She had went from frenetic to calm within a split second.

"Naw you just flipped out for no damn reason. Have I ever gave you a reason to think I'm cheating on you? Have I ever gave you a reason for you not to trust me?"

Rashawd stood there waiting for Melodi to respond but she said nothing as she just stared at him.

"Rashawd let go of me and gone do what it was you was going to do."

"Naw so you just did all that shit for no damn reason. Gone on Melodi that was stupid as fuck."   

  Rashawd said sitting down on the bed as he watched Melodi walk into the bathroom. 

   After letting the shower run for ten minutes Melodi hopped in letting the water sooth her body. 

  Letting the thoughts of Rashawd cheating on her fill her mind Melodi broke down crying. She had been through so much in such a short amount of time it was to much to keep with.

    So deep into her thoughts Melodi didn't hear Rashawd step into the bathroom until she felt his warm naked body wrap around hers.

  Melodi didn't say anything as she relaxed into his arms as her head fell back onto his chest.

   Standing there in silence as the sound of the shower drops filled the room. Melodi turned around face to face with Rashawd as she wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered "I'm sorry".

   Rashawd Responded by kissing Melodi hungrily. Melodi bit down on Rashawd's lip as he lifted her up, pending her up against the shower wall Rashawd wasted no time entering inside her.

    Melodi sucked in air as she felt him enter her stomach. Melodi scratched at Rashawd's back as he bit her neck.

   Melodi wrapped her legs around Rashawd's waist pushing him deeper inside her.

  "Damn Melodi"

   Rashawd moaned as Melodi tighten her walls around his dick.

   After a few more strokes Rashawd placed Melodi onto her feet and turned her around.

    Placing her hands on the glass wall of the shower Melodi moaned as Rashawd was taking her to another level of pleasure.

   "I love...you Rashawd." Melodi struggled to get out.

   "I love you to baby." Rashawd said as he pulled her hair. Melodi and Rashawd went three rounds in the shower before stepping out.

  The way Rashawd had just sexed Melodi she knew it was no other girl who had Rashawds heart.

==========================

OKay this chapter was just to keep you guys mouth watery lol.  But this book is almost over...It wasn't meant to be a long book. But I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter.  Sorry for the wait!!!!

Vote! Comment! Share!

#ExoticLuv