chapter 2

Waking up to the smell of breakfast. Melodi made her way to the bathroom. Taking forty minutes to do her hygiene business Melodi grabbed her phone and went downstairs. Finding her mother home cooking breakfast while her dad was standing behind her kissing her neck. Melodi watched as her mom giggled. Melodi was happy to see them two interacting. But Melodi soon spoke up when the moment was getting a little out of hand.

"umm y'all need to get a room" Melodi said as she cleared her throat.

"shut up" Melodi dad said as he grabbed the magazine off the table and playfully hit Melodi upside the head as he made his way to the living room.

"Morning baby you want breakfast?"

"Sure mom why not"

Handing Melodi the plate as she took a seat.

"So what's up with this thing you and your dad got going on. Melodi you know I hate the cold" Yosha said referring to the trip to Canada.

"Duhh Mommy that's the whole point. I mean if you wanna back down we can cancel the party" Melodi said with a sarcastic attitude. She knew her mom was not about to cancel that party. So she knew they would be taking that trip the day after the party.

"No I'm not about to cancel that party I done put to much money in it. Ughh I'll take the trip!" Melodi thought this whole thing was funny. But she wanted to save her mom and dad close relationship.

"We have an hair and nail appointment tomorrow morning. The party starts at eight. And the lady for your dress should be here today round three."

"My dress is all white right?"

"Yess Melodi it's all white. Are you excited?"

Melodi was about to respond until her phone lite up. Looking down at the screen it read fine boy Rico.

Reading the text Melodi face had a big smile on it.

"Ayee young lady did you not hear me and is that a new phone?"

"Oh yea dad bought it yesterday. And yes Mommy I hear you. Are you off for today?" Melodi said looking at her mom hoping for a yes.

"Yea I took a two week vacation."

"Good so lets do something today you me and dad."

"Well your dad is having some friends over for a little pool party. It should be fun."

"What friends?" Melodi asked hoping her mom would name Rico.

"The ones y'all went to see. your dad told me how the young one was flirting with you"

Melodi blushed as she thought about Rico.

"Well I guess. But can we go to get a new bikini."

"No you have some in your closet go pick one out from there."

"Really mom like for real!"

"Yes really I'm not buying another bikini Mel. Are you coming to the store with me so I can cook before the guess arrive?"

"Yea let me go get dressed." Walking upstairs Melodi left her mom to clean up the kitchen. Melodi was excited about the pool party. Rico was going to see her in a bathing suit. 

An couple of hours later the house was filled with guests. Some where sitting around the pool laughing and drinking and some was playing cards the atmosphere was mellow Melodi thought as she came out the house with a white bikini that hugged her very tightly. It showed off all her curves. Melodi let her hair hang this time around and it stop right above her butt cheeks.

"Melodi come here" her dad called out standing by Rashawd.

"yes daddy" Melodi said trying not to make eye contact with Rashawd. He somehow made Melodi weak.

"Meet your babysitter!"

"What!" Melodi said untrue of what her father was trying to pull.

"Rashawd is going to keep an eye on you while we're out of town."

"Dad I don't need a babysitter I'm about to be twenty-one."

"I'm not getting you a babysitter because I think you're to young. I'm getting you one so I can know you're safe." her dad said sipping his drink. This made Melodi a bit angry.

"First off stop saying babysitter! Two I can take care of myself. Dad I don't need him." Melodi wasn't trying to be mean she just hated being treated like a child and not only that she was already upset that Rico had something to do so he wasn't coming.

"Watch your mouth and get over it he's ya babysitter." her dad said walking way. Melodi stormed in the house and up to her room. Five minutes later Melodi got a knock at her door. She knew it was her dad so she said come in, but to Melodi's surprise it was Rashawd. Why was Rashawd coming to check on her she had no idea but Melodi wasn't complaining well at least not in the inside.

"What do you want."

"I came to check on you why you being so mean to me" Rashawd asked taking a seat on Melodi's bed.

"I'm not being mean I just don't need anyone to look after me."

"I'm not that bad. Give me a chance its going to be fun I promise." Looking at that sexy smile Rashawd shared Melodi couldn't help but give in. She had a thing for Rashawd and she was really looking forward to spending a week with him.

"Fine but if I get bored I'm leaving."

"deal now are you going to come back outside?" Rashawd stood up waiting for Melodi's response.

"It depends do you want me to come." Melodi had no idea that she was flirting with him.

Smiling big Rashawd was amazed with how bold she was.

"Your flirting with me?"

Thinking about what she just said Melodi was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry"

"you good give me a hug and we can call it even." Getting up off the bed Melodi was praying that he don't feel how weak he make her. wrapping her arms around his neck. Rashawd grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug. Smelling his sweet but manly aroma Melodi insides went to turning. There was a spark between the two and they both felt it. The feeling was so strong it made Melodi do the unthinkable. Pulling back from Rashawd but still attached to his neck Melodi kissed him. To her surprise Rashawd kissed her back. This kiss wasn't like any other kiss. This kiss told them how bad they needed each other. Licking at her bottom lip Rashawd slid his tongue in as he squeezed Melodi's butt. Melodi was loving this moment as they tongue danced with each other. The moment was so powerful Melodi began to moan inside Rashawd's mouth. But Melodi knew this was wrong. Melodi quickly backed up when the ringing of her phone brung her back to reality.

"I'm so sorry. That wasn't suppose to happen you have to leave."

  Not saying a word Rashawd looked at Melodi and walked out the room. As the door closed Melodi thought about what she had just done. It was beyond wrong. But it felt so right to her. Reading her text from Rico stating that he miss her. Melodi closed her eyes and thought about what along week its going to be.

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!! SHARE!!!

ExoticLuv