Who Can Sex You Like Me?

Add: my TikTok @goldengodess

The way he touched her body. The way his hands hugged her breast Melodi was in love. Rashawd was the perfect guy in Melodi's eyes. Rashawd hit every spot on Melodi's body. There was no way she could give him up. She knew if her dad found out about her sleeping with his bestfriend he would be very angry and disappointed.

"Aww don't stop!" Melodi moaned as Rashawd licked on her Pearl. His tongue was like magic to her, and he knew it. Rashawd couldn't seem to stay away from Melodi no matter how hard he tried. Her body was his temple. He was falling in love with her and he couldn't help it. The way her body felt against his and being inside her was a feeling he wasn't trying to lose. He felt bad for sleeping with his bestfriend daughter but Melodi made it hard for him to stay away.

"Melodi why do it have to be so good." Rashawd whispered as he enter inside her. Melodi was his weakness and he knew that wasn't good.

"I promise to give it to you just the way you like." Melodi was enjoying the way he punished her body. He made her juices flow, her legs shake and her back bend. Melodi was in heaven as she scratched his back as he pumped slowly between her legs.

"Who can sex you like me?" he asked her as she bit her bottom lip.

Rashawd teased her body as he waited for her to respond.

"Who can sex you like me Melodi?" He asked again. Rashawd was pleasing her body so well it was hard for her to respond. Melodi was on a high and she wasn't trying to come down any time soon.

"Tell me baby. Who can sex you like me?" Rashawd pulled out of her only enough for the tip to stay in. Rashawd needed to hear her answer. So he wanted to drive her crazy. moving the head of his rod around her clit. Melodi enjoyed it so much that a tear came out her eyes as she whispered "Nobody". Rashawd was doing Melodi's body so right that she didn't even hear her dad come home.

"I want you Melodi. I need you" Melodi loved the way he talked to her it drove her crazy. Lusting for more. Melodi pushed Rashawd on his back and rode him like there was no tomorrow. Rotating her hips at a slow pace as he gripped her ass. When Melodi felt his legs shake she knew that was her signal to speed up. Rashawd gripped her hips as Melodi rode for dear life. Wishing that this moment would never end they both reached their climax at the same time. As Melodi climbed off of him and laid on his chest Melodi room door went flying open.

So this is a new book I'm writing called "Who Can Sex You Like Me?" **Warninq** This book contains sexual activity and explicit language So if you ARE NOT mature enough to read this I'll advice you to stop here!!!!

But Enjoy the book as it goes on!

FOLLOW ME ON TIKTOK @
GOLDENGODESS

Exotic-XoXo