10

Red
I was in my office. Thinking. Wondering. I turned on YouTube and looked at comments.

I use to ship Redney but now I ship Redzan it's cuter

I smiled

I agree
Yeah Red and Barney are like brothers

I laughed

But the way Max and Red look at each other. I want that

I wish they would date

They have something special

I start feeling tears.

Max
I turn on YouTube. And I look at comments

Forget Mithross. It's Redzan
I smile

Ross and Max are brothers. But Red and Max have something

I agree

I laughed

I wish they would date.

They have something special

I feel tears

Madison

I was on YouTube. And I commented something. On Reds and Max's.

They have something special

I smiled. Then Ross sits by me. I kiss his cheek. "You excited "I said. He nodded. "I'm the happiest man on earth"he said. I smiled.

"I'll be back"I said. I felt like I was gonna throw up. I ran to the bathroom.

After I threw up and walked to the kitchen and got some water. Red walked in. "You ok"he asked. I nodded. Ross ran in. "You ok"he asked. I nodded.

Then Adam ran in. "I'm fine"I yelled. "No it's Max"Adam said. I looked at Red. He ran.

Red
Once I heard his name I ran to his office. It was closed. I tried to open it but it wouldn't open. "MAX "I yelled.

"MAX "I yell again. Madison pushed me. "Max you have until three"she yelled.

"One"she said. "Three"she kicked the door down. "That's how it's done"she said. I nodded. I ran inside. I saw him unconscious on the floor.

"Max"I shoot him. I then counted to three in my head.

One
Two
Three

I slapped him. "Ow what the heck"he said. I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god. How did that work "I said. He shrugged his shoulders. "What happened. Why is my door on the ground "he said. "Don't know and all I need to say it Madison "I said.

"Got it. "He said.  Adam helped me pick him up and set him in his chair.

"What happened "Ross asked. Max shrugged his shoulders. "I remember looking on YouTube then blank"he said. Everyone nodded.

"We'll get back to work. And don't lock your door"Adam said. "Yeah cause I can close my door"he said. Everyone laughed.

I looked at saw Madison looking pale. "Madison "I asked. She looked up. "Is it hot in here. Or is it just me"she said.

Ross walked to her. "I'm fine"she said. Then she fainted. "Madison"Ross said.

"Red call 911"Ross said. I nodded.