3

Max
I'm looking at him on the hospital bed through the window. "Nice of you to show up"Madison said. I looked down.

"He's waking up. Go talk to him" she said. "He knows what he did"I said. "Yeah. And he knows what your doing. You should go in there before the new guy"she said.

"New guy"I asked. She nodded. "He has been working on a relationship. With this guy"she said.

I felt jealous. "Cool. He can move on if he wants"I said. She rolled her eyes. "Your so jealous "she said.

I shook my head.

"Madison "a guy yelled. She turned around. "Where is he"he asked. She pointed through the window. "Red"he ran in.

I saw Red smile. They hugged. I turned around. She laughed. "You sure"she said. I looked down.

Red

After I hugged him I looked down. "What's up"he asked. "Eren. I can't do this"I said. He sat down. "I do love you. But not that way. I'm sorry. My heart wants another guy"I said.

He nodded. "Keep in touch. And if this happens again. Call me. "He said. I nodded. He kissed my head.

"I hope you find him"he said. I nodded.

He smiled and walked out. I saw him talk to Madison hen walk off. Madison walked in. "No Eren"she asked. I shook my head.

"I don't want to play with his heart to "I said. She gave me a look. "That's it"she got up. She left the room.

She came back with Max. Dragging him by the ear. "Ow"he said.

She threw him by me. "Talk or so help me you both will wake up without hair. And without something else. "She said. We looked at each other.

She walked out. I heard a lock sound. My eyes widen. I saw her through the window. She gave a stick eye then walked off.

"Dang. Why is Ross dating that"Max said. "It is some kind of love. "I said. I looked at him. He looked at me.

"Let's talk"I said. He nodded.

Madison

I walked to the lobby. I saw the rest of the guys. And Em. "Hey"I said. "Where's Max"Ross asked. "I took care of it. "I said.

Adam looked at me. "By taking care of it. What did you do"he asked. "I locked them in Reds room so they finally talk"I said.

Barney looked up. Adam looked at Ross.

"What am I missing "I asked. Adam started running. I pointed. "Madison. When did you lock them"Ross asked.

"Few minutes ago"I said. He nodded. "Let's go"he said. I nodded.

Red

I was crying. "I'm sorry. I was scared"I cried. "I told you. I said my heart isn't strong. Ok. After what. What. You know. "He cried. He sat down.

Then got up. He walked to the door. "Max. Please. "I cried. He stopped. "I can't Red. Not after him. You hurt me. Lied. "He said.

"Let me make that up"I said. "It could've been worst. "He said. "Max"I said.

"What else did he do"he asked. "Nothing else but that and hit me. "I said. "DONT LIE"he yelled. "IM NOT "I yelled.

I started breathing heavily again. "M-M-M-M-Max"I tried saying. He turned around. He didn't move. Then I blacked out.

Max

I saw him pass out. Shoot. Why did I do that. I could've helped him. I heard the door get unlocked. Adam walked in. He saw me and then looked at Red.

"Max what happened "he asked. "He passed out. I didn't do anything "I said. "Are you crying "he asked. I wiped my face.

"I'm sorry"I said. He hugged me. "You need to calm down. "He said.

"He's gonna be so mad. I just watched him pass out"I said. Adam backed up. "YOU WATCH HIM PASS OUT "he yelled. I nodded.

"I'll see you at work"he said. I looked at him. "Adam"I said. "ILL SEE YOU AT WORK "he yelled.

Adam

He ran out. I saw Madison. She looked at red. "NURSE "she yelled and ran off.

I sat down. "Red don't be mad at him. "I said.

"But I can't control your feelings "I said.