7

Red
I was on my bed. Looking at the ceiling. Tomorrow is work. For the first time in a few days. Then I heard a knock. "Hey bud"Barney said." Hey"I said.

"You feeling ok"he asked. I nodded. "I'm fine. How are you feeling "I asked. "Good. Well get some sleep. I'll wake you up"he said. I nodded.

"Barney "I said. He nodded. "Yeah"he said. "Do you love someone "I asked. "Yeah her name is Mia. "He smiled. I smiled.

"Goodnight man"I said. "Goodnight brother"he said in his accent. I laughed. "Shut up"I said. He laughed. And closed the door. I smiled.

Then I closed my eyes. I then drifted off to sleep.

Morning

I woke up to Barney hitting a bowl with a spoon. "Dude"I said. "What. You wouldn't wake up the John way so I woke you up the Barney way"he said. I rolled my eyes.

He left and I got dressed. Then walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and got some milk. "So you happy going back to work "he asked. I nodded.

"Ross said he has some news"he said. "Oh my god he's quitting "I said. He laughed. "Well let's go so we can find out"he said. I nodded.

And off we went.

Later

Once we got there I ran to the door. "Dude why are you so happy "he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

Then we walked to the do not laugh area. We saw Madison on the couch. Looking mad. "What's up"I asked. "I don't know. Ross left this morning saying see ya at the office and yet he ain't here. "She said.

I backed up. I saw Max and Adam appear. "Ross"I asked. They nodded. Then everyone started to appear. Madison started to lose her patience.

Then Ross walked to her. "Ross what the heck"she asked. "Madison I love you. And I had to speak to someone in order to do this. And a few other people. But I know I can do this"he said.

Madison looked at me. "Madison "he got down on one knee. She covered her month. "I have been dating you for three years. And they have been great. Amazing. "He said. He got out a box.

She started crying. "Will you marry me"he asked. She nodded. "Yes. Yes. Yes. I love you"she said. He put the ring on and kissed her. Everyone clapped. I laughed. Madison hugged me.

"I'm getting married "she said. I smiled. She looked at Max. He smiled at her. She hugged him. I could tell he was surprised at first but hugged her.

"Thank you"she said. Max nodded. She grabbed his hand and grabbed my hand. She nodded.

Then walked back to Ross. "She can be scary. But she's a sweet girl "Max said. I nodded. Ross hugged Max. Then me.

"So when's the wedding "Em asked. Ross looked at Madison. "Well it can be small. And it is December "she smiled. "Let's have it on December 31"Madison said. Everyone nodded.

"Maid of honour "Em yelled. Madison shook her head. "I know it's weird but Red "She said. I looked at her.

"Be my man of honour "she said. I smiled. "Sure. Why not"I said. "Max"Ross said. "I got you"max said. "And everyone who wants to be in the wedding can be. "Madison said.

"Next week dress shopping "Em said. "I have to call my mom. And Jess"Madison ran out of the room. Then Ross's eyes widen. "Madison wait we can keep it from Jess"he ran after her. Everyone laughed.

Max looked at me. "Best man"I said. "Man of honor. "He smiled. We laughed. "Ok. Work time people"Adam yelled. Everyone nodded. 

The last thing I saw on Max's face was a smile. Heh