Chapter 3

Chapter 3  

I sighed, just recapping my entire night to Eve exausted me. Looking back at Eve, I noticed she had just gone super quiet and was biting her lip in concentration. Concern welled up in me and I found myself wrapping my arms around my newly-found friend.

 "Eve, whats so wrong that you have to tell me and not your mate? I mean I know I don't know much about this whole soulmate principle thing but shouldn't you be able to tell him anything?"

 "Well, yes but- This, I just-" She cut off and her eyes flashed. Tilting her head she inhaled deeply before growling softly. Walking over to the desk she scribbledd a note on the pad, tore it off and handed it to me.  

 Boys outside, listening to every word we say. Follow my lead. Be ready for angry males.  

 "The thing I wanted to talk to you about was this reaccuring dream I've been having. Its actually a memory of mine, the first guy I ever slept with." I heard a viscious growl, and a thud, muffled curses and more growls. I instantly caught on to what she was doing. They wanted to listen to their conversation? We'll give them something to hear.  

 "Really? It must be intense if you keep thinking about it."

  "You see, I can't get his carresses out of my mind, or the explosive orgasm he gave me. He was a sex god to the max, and well then I moved here and met Will. Destiny says I have to spend forever with him but my body is screaming at me to run back into Dustin's arms and let him have his way with me. " More cusses sounded out as the growling ws getting louder. Looks like someone wasn't happy with our conversation. Eve gave me a look, and I knew it was my turn to piss off the other man outside.  

 "What about you?" I sighed, as if I was remembering a wild night with an exotic lover.  

 "He-" The words never made it out of my mouth, the door flew open and two extremely pissed off men filled the room with a powerful aura. Will cornored Eve, while Jon stalked towards me. I backed up until my knees hit the bed, tripping me and making me fall back onto it. I proped myself up on my elbowes and inched away from the advancing male in front of me. Something inside of me was humming, as if wishing for Jon to lay onto of me and show me I would never need another man in my life.

  "Boys, I told you if you listened into our conversation there would be hell to pay." Jon narrowed his eyes at me, and I knew Will was doing the same thing to Eve.  

 "I didn't know that you'd be confessing your lust for another man, who by the way is dead if you talk about him ever again, but is this what you've been keeping from me?" I turned my head and saw Will's arms come up beside her body and drew her into him. Nuzzling her neck, he picked her up and threw her up on his shoulder. Her loud squeal was followed by a string of threats.  

"Will Hammond! Put me down this instant!! Put me down or I swear to everything that is good I will-" Will cut her protests off, turning to us and I gasped as I took in his glowing amber eyes, full of mischief and lust.

  "Alpha, It seems I have to put my mate in her place, and show her who she belongs to. I won't be able to run the morning patrol." Jon's eyes stayed on me as he nodded.  

"Understood, Will. It seems I have the same problem on my hand. I'll send Tyler and Jade in our place."   With that, Will took his leave carrying Eve over his shoulder like some modern caveman. I bit my lip and returned my eyes to Jon, taking in his clentched jaw and hard eyes. I subconsiously scooted back as I warily took in his enraged expression. His eyes flashed at the movement, and in a blink of an eye he was on top of me, enloping me in his warmth. I bit back a moan at the sudden rush of heat, but I just couldn't stop its escape, and noted his half-lidded eyes fill with pleasure.

   "Now kitten, here's my problem. I am completly entranced by this one female," He raised his hand and I felt the pads of his fingertips rake across my cheekbone making me lean into the electric feeling, "Everything she does is perfect. She dosn't realize how beautiful she is, or how the little things she does turns me on. I just told her about the world of werewolves, and though she didn't believe me at first, after I changed in front of her I'm pretty sure she believes me because she passed out, and that seems to be the normal reaction so I'd say shes took it well. I can't seem to get her face, or her scent out of my mind, and the funny thing is wouldn't have it any other way. Then I overhear this conversation, and just the thought that my little kitten has been touched by another-"  

 He cut off, as a growl tore past his lips, us being pressed chest-to-chest made me feel the vibrations. "I can't even begin to voice the murderous thoughts running through my mind, to track down every male that even thought about touching your presious skin in a way only I'm allowed to." He swooped his head down and took possesion of my lips. Without thought I instantly responded to him, leading with my body and not my mind. Something deep inside me, a primal instinct, was telling me to rip the clothing that restrained our bodies and have him fill me in a way that no one every could.

  Our breaths were scattered, both heavy and panting. I wanted him, he wanted me. My lips parted, inviting his tongue to do wonders inside my mouth. His tounge dominated mine as soon as I battled his, and I knew this was going to be a common occurance in our relationship. His eyes captured mine and the love he felt for me swirled in his eyes.

  "Kaila, I know we don't know each other that well but I am going to change that. I'm not only going to love you right now, I am making a promise to you that I will love you and protect you every day of my life. To stand by you through the good times and the bad." My heart pounded, not used to this attention or convictions of love. Not sure how to repond I bit my lip, hoping he wouldn't push me into say 'i love you' because no matter how safe and comfertable I felt with him, I knew I wasn't ready for that.

I turned on my side, as if by shifting my body his loving words and caring eyes would go away. I didn't want to break this connection we had. W had just met and yet I already felt as though we had been a couple for years. Why did this feel so right? Strong arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me flush against his warm skin, interuppting my internal babble.  

 "You're not trying to escape me are you kitten?" Blush found its way up to my neck as he guessed dead on my motivations.

  "That depends, are you going to try and kiss me again?" I almost gasped at my boldness as I felt my body grind up against him. Growling lowly in my ear before nibbling it, he whispered, "Always, kitten. Always."

   Oh god, this male would be the death of me.