Sleeping Over

Ri Pov

"Hey you" I said kissing August cheek as I let him in the house. "Wattsup?" He walked in and sat on the couch. I closed the door and went to sit on his lap facing him. "Bae. You realize our 4 Month anniversary is comin up?" "Mhmm" he said looking at me confused. "What's that look for?" "No look. Just wondering what's up your sleeve." "Oh so you think I'm planning something don't you!" "Are you?" He asked smiling. "Nope. That's your job. I just need to show up looking cute."
"O really?" He said tapping my thigh telling me to get up. I really wasn't planning anything I just didn't know what I should get him especially after this last 2 weeks. Maybe take him to dinner and I pay or just go to the beach and have an us day. "Hey you ain't got nothin in here to eat but this spaghetti?" August said coming out the kitchen hold the container with the leftovers. "Coming" I hopped off the coach and went into the kitchen. I looked through the fridge and saw that we had just enough stuff to make a club sandwich. "I could make you a club sandwich." I said taking out everything. "There we go." He said walking out and heading back towards the Living room. It took me like 10 minutes to make his sandwich. I handed him the sandwich and the glass of blue kool-aid.

I really wasn't hungry so I just sat next to him and checked twitter. I was going down my timeline and saw that someone had retweeted one of Tamia's tweets. "Aug I got a question." I said locking my phone. "Ok." I took a deep breath and decided to ask one of the questions that had been trying to avoid asking all together. "Would you have slept with Tamia if I hadn't barged in?" He looked at me and then turned down the tv. "Where is this coming from?" "I'm just wondering. Would you?" He sighed and finally answered me "I don't know. Maybe... Probably" he finally admitted. Normally I would go all emotional and cry but I knew what his answer would be. I just needed him to say it. "Ok" I said climbing over to him and laying my head on his lap. He turned up the tv and we finished watching the ESPN special on Chris Bosh.

"Ri you sleep?" I was in and out but not fully sleep yet. "No" I yawned but my eyes started closing. I heard the tv click and then next thing I know August has me bridal style carrying me to my room. "You know I could've walked right." I say in between yawns. "I know." He walks in and put me on my bed and then closes the blinds. "Alright text me when you get up" he says pulling the covers over me. He kisses my forehead and walks toward the door. "Wait no August stay..." He turns back around. "Ri... " "Please" I say and motion for him to come lay down with me. He takes off his shoes and shirt and then slips into the bed with me. I nestle up to him and fall asleep. I hope we stayed like this.

August Pov

I woke up to the feel of Ri tracing my tattoos. "What time is it?" I asked in my groggy voice. "8:30" "I should probably head out. What time your moms get back anyway?" I said putting on my shirt. "Tomorrow morning. She's working the night shift tonight." I slipped on my shoes and headed toward the door. "August you ok?" By now she was sitting on the side of the bed facing me. "Yeah why?" "You just seem to be trying to leave extra fast." I sat back down on the bed on next to her. "I'm good ma." I said. I know I was heading out fast but just all the feelings that came over me laying next to her and being in her bedroom was just too much. Then me knowing her mom wouldn't be home till morning and then Layla being gone. I couldn't take it. "Stay the night" She said getting behind me and wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Bad Idea." I said bluntly. "Why?" she said now playing with my curls. "It's just for tonight. I just don't want to be alone." she added. I just huffed. This was going to lead no where but trouble. "Please..." she whined. "OK" This was gonna be a long night.

I went to bathroom and tried to pep talk myself that tonight would be cool. Nothing would happen. It's just chilling at Ri's like old times. Just keep everything PG-13 and we'll be all good. I rinsed my face and walked out. Ri was walking around her room in a sports bra and some short shorts. Tss tonight was about to be rough. "I'm ordering pizza what kind you want?" she said grabbing her phone. "Pepperoni and Sausage." I walked over to the side and grabbed my phone, it was on 13% and decided to make a quick run home to get stuff for tonight. "Aye I'll be back" I said grabbing my keys and heading for the door. It only took 5 minutes to get to my house. I checked the mail and then went inside.

I got to my room and got my old nike bag. What to bring what to bring. I decided just on my black and white basketball shorts with a plain white tee. I decided that I didn't push anything tonight so I went ahead and took a shower. All that ran through my mind was what the hell was up with Ri. She was acting....Different? Not the normally play it safe Ri I was use to. I hopped out the shower and threw on some black basketball shorts with a black tank top and my Nike slides. I grabbed my phone charger and then went in my top drawer. Should I? Shouldn't I? Why was I tripping it was just me and Ri and we had been together almost 4 months and maybe it was time. I just grabbed the box of condoms and threw them in my bag. Maybe tonight was the night I thought. I did one final look around, grabbed my bag and the went back to the kitchen. I grabbed some water and my keys and then headed back to Ri's.

As I pulled up I couldn't help but get a little nervous. I love Ri and I know she's the only girl I want to be with but yo ma is still a virgin and I ha no idea how to even approach the situation. That day back at my house when was fooling around on the couch I was cool. Everything was on level playing field but now I was the only one with experience. Finally I got out and went back into the house. As soon as I closed to door Ri tackled me to the couch and started kissing me with this passion I had never seen before. She pulled back and just looked at me. "What?" I asked. "I love you." she said but she still had this weird look on her face. I sat up and she sat my lap facing me. She bit her lip and wrapped her arms around my neck. "August.." she said looking dead in my eyes. "Yeah"  I said looking back at her smiling.

"I want you to make love to me tonight."

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE!

SORRY FOR THE WEAK CHAPTER.

SUGGESTIONS?

LOVE

-LIBRA XOXO