One Question

August POV
Man this party was thick as hell! All of school had showed up to show love to the big homie Chris. There were quite a few baddies in here but I was tryin to be a different man.

JJ:Why can't you at least dance with one of them. He said pointing to this group of chicks who had been throwing themselves at me all night. Me: Nigga I'm tryna act right. That ain't nothing but trouble and you know it. JJ: Naw what I know is Ri got that ass whipped. He said taking a drink and walking to the group I was just talking bout. 

Two of them started twerking on him and he was loving it. I looked around and realized that everybody was getting it in tonight while I was just standing in the kitchen by the dranks. Man Ri betta be happy I love her cause old August would of been somewhere else if ya know what I mean. Speaking of Ri I hadn't heard from her all night. Her and her girls must be really catching up. I was about to shoot her a quick text when I heard heels clicking on the tile floor. When I saw it was Tamia I instantly got an attitude. 

"Man what the fuck you want?" I asked pouring me another drink. "Nothin I just see your lil boo thang ain't here. What a shame" she said running her finger down my shirt. "So. I ain't doin shit. I'm chillin if you can't see" I was about to move but she had me trapped in the corner of the kitchen. "Just one little question August. Look me in my eyes and tell me that right you not thinking about all the sex you haven't had. I know Ri ain't giving it up. Hell that's probably why all her niggas cheat on her. And August you ain't no exception." 

Maybe it was the alchol or the fact that she was kinda right. I mean yeah me and Ri wasn't having sex but I told her I would wait until she was ready. But before I knew it Tamia lips were interwined with mine. I pulled back and she just stared at me with a smirk on her face. I knew this was wrong and Ri would fucking kill me but a small part of me was diggin what was happening. We began kissing again but this time more aggressively. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs....

Ri POV

When we finally got to the party it was a little after 11. When I say there was nowhere to park I mean shit was thick. People all in the yard, driveway, and the house. Even though Chris house was pretty big there was no room. 

Tati: "Now you see what I was saying. It's turnt all the way up in here." she said grabbing my hand and finding a space to dance. Iz U Down by Kid Ink was playing. I started off just 2 steppin it but got into it when Tyga part came on. I didn't even realize I was dancing on some nigga until he blurted out "Damn Ri. You know what you doin huh." I stopped and walked off telling Tati I'd be in the kitchen. I pulled out my phone to make sure I ain't have no text from August. Nope

I finally decided I would text him and then go look and see if I could find him. 

TheBaeAug: Where you at??? I waited about 10 minutes and still no response so I went looking. I checked in the backyard and in the front. Nope. I shot him another text.

TheBaeAug:Hellllooooo! Where the fuck are you? I'm looking for you everywhere!

I was heading upstairs when I bumped into JJ and Mike. "Where you came from?" Mike asked looking back at JJ who had this look on his face. "I been here. Matter a fact I'm looking for August now. You seem em?" Both of them looked at me like I was stupid. What the fuck was goin on here. "Helllo! One of y'all gone answer me or nah?" JJ finally spoke up "Naw I ain't seen em. Maybe he left to chill with you or whatevah." "Mhmm. Ight." "Bye Ma." They finally dissappeared into the crowd. I swear everybody was acting Shady especially August. 

Finally fed up I decided to just call. Since he wouldn't answer my text. I found a spot on the wall and pulled out my phone. He better answer my phone call I thought to myself.  

Ring... RIng.... Ring....

I followed the sound of the phone until it led me to the last door of the hallway. I put my ear to the door to see if I could hear anything else. "Fuck, I gotta answer this."I knew them for sure it was August.  I felt like I wanted to fight whoever he was with and then cry myself into a puddle.

Just as he answered the phone "Hello?" I bust in the door. 

 COMMENT! VOTE!

I INCLUDED A PICTURE OF TAMIA

LOVE Y'ALL

-LIBRA XOXO

FEEBACK!!