I Want This

August POV
It was Sunday and me and Meri had plans to chill today. I had been missing her all week. From the day that I told her I wanted I loved her it just felt so right. She was my number 1 and nobody could change that.

I knew she would want to stay in and watch Martin since there was a marathon so I had already stocked the house with her favorites: sprite zero (why she drank that shit ill never know), kettle corn, twizzlers and ordered her pepperoni pizza.

I headed upstairs to get changed before she came. I decided on my white basketball shorts and my Nike socks. We ain't goin no where right. As I was looking for a shirt I heard the doorbell.

Meri: ughhhh
August: like what you see huh?
Meri: *punches him in the arm* whatever

As she walked in I ccouldn't help but stare at her ass. Damn! She must of noticed because she smirked and said "hmm like what you see"
"Hell yeah"
As I grabbed her ass she hitched and breath and started kissing me with fiery. We stumbled over to the couch not breaking the kiss. I laid her down and started nibbling on her neck.
"Mmmm" she moaned in my ear. As I started moving lower her moans got louder until I reached the band of her shorts.
"Wait!" I looked up at her confused
"What's wrong ri?"
"I...Ummm...."

Comment! Vote!