Chapter Six: Unbelievable Hunter

Dean and Sam walk over behind a group of trees. So, that it was a perfect place to watch the group and still talk in private. Sam stops and opens their father's journal, and ended up on a page that had a drawing drawn on it with notes scattered everywhere.

"I think it's this Dean," Sam points at the book that had a long, thin figure, drawn in black marker.

Dean chuckles," Sam, that's a wendigo you're talking about! Wendigos live in northern Minnesota!"

"The campsite, the sign of dragging on the forest floor, and all the blood, all the evidence points to a wendigo, Dean," explained Sam.

"We'll check it out, ok?" Dean asked.

Sam nodded in response and Dean walked away with Sam close behind.

"Ok, we got to keep moving guys!" Sam yelled at the large group.

"I'll go this way!" Roy informed the group.

"No, you can't! It's not safe to split up," Sam warned him.

"Well boy, I know how to take care of myself, and I have been hunting in these woods since you were just a baby!" yelled Roy.

"Well, have you ever hunted a-" Sam got pulled away by Dean and Haley split Roy and him up, before anything happened. Dean gave a cautious look towards Sam, and Sam just nodded in understanding.

Haley had both of her hands up and she exhaled," Ok, I know this is very annoying to be stuck with each other, but I need to find Tommy! That means we're going to have to work together!"

Everyone stood in silence until Dean broke it,"Guys well this thing is an incredible hunter in the daytime, but unbelievable hunter at night. So, we're going to settle somewhere for the night."