Chapter Three: The "Thing"

At a smoke filled bar, Dean and Sam sit at a table, while Sam is researching about the report on Tommy on his computer.

"Dean, even if this place is very small and not well known, there were two recent missing people before Tommy and his friends."

"Really?" Dean said.

Sam pulled out old newspaper clipping that show that there has been "grizzly attacks" every 23 years.

Dean reads the newspaper articles out loud and says," So, there has been "grizzly attacks" every 23 years: 1936, 1959, 1952, and now. So? I mean yeah, it's weird, but what is this "thing?"

"Well, I think I have a little bits of evidence in this video Haley forwarded to me," Sam included.

"Ok, let's get a look at it." Dean said, pulling a chair up next to Sam to sit.

Sam pulled up the video of Tommy telling Haley and Ben how nice it was to camp. He plays the video once without anything interrupting.

"Did you see that, Dean?" Sam said pointing to the screen.

"No, what the hell are you talking about?"

"This," Sam pauses and the video to show a shadow in the background, going at full speed.

"See? I knew something weird was going on!" Dean chuckled.

"Well I think we're going to have to another interview, someone survived an attack back in 1959," Sam told Dean.

"I guess we do." Dean answered.

Dean and Sam get into the Impala, and drive over to Mr. Shaw, the survivor.

A/N

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short! Sorry! This chapter is about Dean and Sam trying to figure out this creature. Boring, I know. But all books have those chapters. :) Lol! So, I hope you at least like the build up to the climax. Off to Mr. Shaw! I'll put a picture, but no video this time, ok? SORRY! :(

COMMENT!

FAN!

READ!

VOTE!

ADD!

FOLLOW!