Chapter Four: Interview With Mr. Shaw

Dean and Sam arrive at Mr. Shaw's dirty apartment. They knock on the door and Mr. Shaw let them with no questions.

"Hello sir, we're park rangers-" Sam said before he got cut off.

"Yeah, yeah, c'mon in!" yelled Mr. Shaw.

Mr. Shaw was wearing a blue, matted robe, with a stained, white T-Shirt with just boxers on and royal blue slippers. Sam and Dean enter the apartment and beer fills their noses along with mold. Fog hung in the air.

"So, Mr. Shaw, can you please tells us about your attack in 1959?" Dean asked.

"Well, to let you know, it was a grizzly bear that attacked my family."

"Are you sure?" Dean questioned him.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me, I don't even know why I'm telling you this, shit."

"Ok sir, can you please continue with your story? What did the creature look like?" Sam said, trying to calm Mr. Shaw down.

"For one thing, it was fast and made a noise, I never heard before. Also, it was able to unlock our cabin to get inside. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah, it is," Sam said, looking nervously at Dean.

Finally, Mr. Shaw tugged at his shirt and revealed three, long cuts from his collarbone to his upper stomach. Dean and Sam exchanged surprised faces to each other.

"There's something evil in that woods, some sort of demon." Mr. Shaw stated.

Dean and Sam drove back to their motel room and started talking about the interview.

"Maybe it's a demon?" Sam suggests.

"Sam, ghosts and demons can't unlock locks, they walk through walls."

"Well, what do you think it is?" Sam asked Dean.

"All I know is that I can kill it without any special equipment." Dean laughed, "Less work for me!" Then he starts browsing through a bag of guns.

"Dean seriously? Is that all your thinking? Whatever, we just need to stop Haley from going to Blackwater Ridge." Sam said. Sam also searches through the bag of guns.

"Dude, she's probably not going to stop, so I think it would be best if we just went with her and protected everyone."

"No, Dean! It's not enough that we haven't found Dad yet, but now we have to babysit?" Sam said agitated.

Sam turns towards Dean and Dean picks up the bag of guns and throws it at Sam.

A/N

Hey, peeps! Another short chapter! Sorry! It gets better! PROMISE! Ok, this chapter was about Mr. Shaw's accident and Sam's and Dean's "little" fight. I don't have a picture or video for this, really am sorry. I can put a picture of Mr. Shaw though.... GOOD IDEA, GWEN! LOL!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

FAN!

FOLLOW!

READ!