Well...Not Anymore: Chapter 18

A/N--So sorry about the length of this chapter, it's pretty short.  But it ends where it needs to! And the next chapter shouldn't take long at all considering I'm halfway through with it and off school all week for Mardi Gras :) So enjoy guys! Please comment/vote/do what you do!

And for all you Lucas haters/bashers: this chapter is for you :)

I'm pissed when I head on over to Lucas' house. Downright furious. More mad than I've been at him in a really long time. Sure it has nothing on how angry I was when he ditched me for Destiny two years ago, but still. I'm livid at him and I'm practically itching with the urge to claw his eyes out and scream at him. 

Why? 

Because of his girlfriend's lovely Facebook post this morning. I'd gotten on this morning when I realized I hadn't joined the social world in weeks, and of course the first thing I saw was this lovely post by his blonde and perfectly perky girlfriend. 

Have officially made two and a half years with the most amazing boyfriend ever, I love you Luccy <3 

Yeah, she says this not even twenty-four hours after he pretty much made out with me. On his bed. With the lights off and everything. So what the fuck? Has he not talked to her like anyone with one shred of dignity would? Has he seriously not broken up with her or confessed or...? 

I just really don't even know how to feel anymore. I'd been upset with having thought I'd broken them up by being some home wrecking hussy, because I honestly didn't believe he'd hurt me like this again. Sure I knew that the odds of us becoming a perfect little couple were extremely slim, but I at least thought he'd have some kind of humanity with me when telling me we could never be. But no...he can't even do that for me.  

He's such an ass hole and I'm through with him. 

I'm done. 

No one should be able to treat me this way and I'm done with it.  

So that's why I'm going to his house. I'm going to grab my things from the guest room and then after telling him with a strong head that we're totally and completely done being friends, I'm going to leave. Zara and I had a long, drawn out conversation this morning and she basically told me that I was welcome to crash on her couch for as long as I would like, that she gets bored living there anyways. 

I said yes. 

My mom has fled town yet again, not even bothering to call me but instead just leaving me a text with a quick apology and instructions to thank Lucas' parents for letting me crash at theirs.  

So if you can't tell, my morning has probably been one of the worst ever. 

But I'm through being sad and feeling sorry for myself. I'm not going to let people walk all over me anymore; I'm not going to let them treat me like my dad, like my mom is now, and how Lucas...and how Lucas treats me. I'm done being a doormat. I'm through with it. It's time for me to be strong and to live life the way I want, not how people want me to. 

And I'm starting now. 

Starting with Lucas. 

I walk up to their front door about five minutes later, and by the time I'm wrapping my fist against the wooden door, my adrenaline's pounding like I'm at a rock concert. My insides are practically swimming with angry words that I want to throw at his face, at expressions that I'd never have to use on him again. I just want to pound him with hate. 

I want to be a bitch to him. 

I want to treat him as badly as he's treated me. 

The door opens a minute or so later, and when I see who is standing there I almost want to let out a bitter laugh. Standing there, in all of her beautiful and blonde glory, is Destiny, and she looks so emotional that I can't help but wonder what the perfect couple is up to right now. Perhaps watching The Notebook together while she snuggles against his warm and hard chest? Maybe he's been tickling her lovingly until she starts to cry.