The Spell(pt2)

Punzie
I stared sadly at the sight of Jack and Elsa restrained in the medical wing. Metal handcuffs bound them to the hospital beds, electrolytes constantly checking their pulse.
Their eyes were a cold black and their hands were held together in an iron grasp.
I could feel the presence of someone behind me.
"What's wrong with them?" I asked, my voice catching. This was the most advanced place on the planet! Why couldn't they even find out what was wrong with them. My hair wasn't even working!
"I don't know." Norths sad voice replied.
"Was it Pitch?" I ask. He shook his head.
"Pitch is not this strong. I think this is Elsas doing." He responded.  
"But why?"
He sighed.
"I don't know."
I turned my gaze back to them. Every once in a while they'd flinch or wince.
Suddenly Jacks heart beat began to quicken. Then Elsas followed.
"What's going on?!" North boomed, entering the hospital room. A medical elf shrugged.
"Jack!" I cried out as a large gash appeared across his chest. Elsa thrashed towards him moments after it happened.
"North!" A small cry escaped Elsas lips. He dashed at her side.
"Manny. Find manny." Was all she said.
"Elsa! Elsa!" North yelled.
More cuts appeared on Jack, and a few on Elsa.
Medical elves were rushing everywhere trying to stop the bleeding.
Desperately I put a bundle of my hair onto his chest.
"Flower gleam and glow let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine."
Nothing happened.
"It's not working!" I cried out to North. His face went blank.
"We can't help them." He whispered, pained.
"Of course we can!" I argued and began to sing again.
North grabbed my shoulders.
"They're on the plain! We can't do anything! They aren't in their bodies!" He shouted.
"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, afraid for the answer.
"They're hunting for Pitch. They're in Arendelle."
"Arendelle! That place was destroyed years ago!" I argued, recalling the peaceful town where my cousins used to live.
"No it wasn't. Pitch claimed it." North explained.
"How do we get them back?" I asked determined.
"We can't."