The Aftermath

"Because of you I don't have my daughter anymore."

Elsa
I collapsed as I unfroze the time. Pain exploded in my head.
That was a bad idea.
"Elsa?" A hesitant voice came from behind me. I turned around to see Jack walking over to me. The others were picking themselves up from the fight. My jaw dropped at the sight of the globe room. The globe had half missing as red sand was everywhere, even more then there was black sand. What scared me the most was the thin ice shards, that everyone but me would miss. Trembling I cupped my hand over my mouth.
"What did I do?" I whispered hoarsely. His head went down, unable to answer me. I looked past him to see the rest of the big five staring at me. Merida had a hard glare as she wiped blood from her lip, Hiccup helped Punzie up, who had clearly been wound; by me. Merida looked at Punzie and began storming towards me, blame exploding in her eyes.
My instincts took over and I was on my feet in seconds. Why should I feel sorry for them? They're the ones who dragged me to this place, into this war.
"Back up Red." I commanded in a low voice.
"Elsa." Jack tried to sooth.
"Don't call me that." I snapped, causing him to step back. My hand went to my belt as I felt around for the book to make sure it was still there.
"Calm down. It's ok." Rapunzel offered gently.
My glare turned to North.
"This is all your fault! If you hadn't brought me here non of this would have happened!" I growled. He opened his mouth to protest but I was gone before he could try.

Jack

I was very confused.
"What happened?" I demanded to North. The Globe run looked like it had gone ten rounds through a hurricane. The red sand clearly belonged to Chaos.  Chaos' real name was Elsa and all the nightmares were gone and I can't remember them leaving! What the hell happened?!
"I can't believe she tried it!" Bunny cried out, exasperated.
"It worked." Tooth pointed out.
"What are you guys talking about?" Hiccup asked just as confused as I was.
North worryingly ran his hand through his hair. We all waited for his answer. He took a deep breath.
"Elsa can stop time durning high bursts of energy and power." North explained shortly.
"Wait so she stopped time, and expelled Pitch without any of us knowing and she's upset that we got a few bumps and scrapes?" Hiccup questioned. No one answered. Merida stared off into the direction Elsa ran off to. Why would she do all that just to protect us?
"How did she get rid of Pitch?" Merida asked skeptically. I glared at her.
"Why does it matter? He's gone and we're all fine!" I snapped at her.
"Cool it." Bunny ordered stepping in between me and Merida. There was a moment of strained silence.
"You guys are dismissed for the night. We'll clean this mess. Get yourselves fixed up." Tooth said kindly as she gently pushed us towards our rooms. We all began walking when I stopped dead. A numbness spread through my body as I remembered what was about to happen to me before she stopped the time.
"Jack?"
I turned to see Tooth behind me looking worried.
"She saved me." I recalled. That close. I had brushed against death that closely.
"Go to bed Jack." Tooth suggested as she lead me to the dorms.
When I got there I fell to the bed and fell asleep instantly.

Time skip

I woke to a steady thudding. Sleepily I rubbed my eyes and gazed at the stupid Christmas Clock to check the time.
3:45
What the hell was someone doing at three o clock in the morning that called for so much noise!
I pushed my bedroom door open to try to pinpoint the sound. Tiredness rattled my bones as I attempted to figure it out. After standing at my door way for a couple of minutes with no success I grudgingly walked over to everyone's door to see if I could hear it there. And it was getting louder.
As I approached Chaos-Elsa's door it was obvious that was where it was coming from.
I knocked gently on her door.
"Chaos? Elsa? It's 3 in the morning what are you doing?"
There was no reply.
"Are you ok?" I pressed.
Still nothing.
I looked at her doorknob feeling a lot more awake. There was a pit in my stomach as I twisted the doorknob.
"I'm coming in." I announced just to be sure.
My jaw dropped at the sight.
What.
The.
Hell.