The Attack

"You have my word."
Elsa

North sighed and conjured up a ragged journal. Excitement surged through me as I quickly snatched it out of my hand.
"Bracelet."I said lazily, stretching out my hand. I was enjoying this. He turned red for a minute before snapping his figure and making the wretched bracelet disappear.
"Alright then." I smirked turning on my heels and walking towards the rest. They all stared at me, carefully eyeing the book.
"North you didn't." Bunny gaped at my wrist which was free of the stupid bracelet.
"Yes he did and I would be careful if I were you Cotton Tail." I hissed. Behind me I heard someone snicker. Turning my head slightly I saw that it was Jack, who was trying to cover it up with his mouth.
"Jack take Chaos to her room." Bunny commanded not breaking my gaze.
"Come, you little demon." He chuckled as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down a hall.
Oh I was going to have a lot of fun here.

Rapunzel

"She's trouble I'm telling you." Merida growled as we made our way toward our rooms.
"Why do you have to be so negative?" I groaned letting my head fall into my hands.
"Why should we just roll over and trust her?
"Merida does have a point, she doesn't seem overly trust worthy." Hiccup agreed.
"Well we can't just count her out, we don't know what she's been through." I argued heatedly. Something was familiar about her and although she did seem to have a secret, I couldn't help but trust her.
What was this? Why was she so familiar?

Jack

I lead Chaos to the last free room in the Big Five wing, one that had a red snowflake on it.
I wonder why there was a snowflake.
"Thank you my royal escort, you may tell the douches of Guardians that I have reached my quarters and will not be coming out until tomorrow." She instructed mockingly, bowing to me. I laughed as she disappeared behind her strange door.
"We can't just count her out, we don't know what she's been through." A voice drifted into the wing.
Oh no.
Drama at twelve o-clock!
Hiccup, Merida and Punzie walked in, all arguing.
"What's going on over here?" I asked, floating over to them.
"Not much Frost, only trying to decide if I should shoot your girlfriend, now or later. "Merida sneered.
"M-my girlfriend?" I sputtered, a little appalled.
"Ya, you and Chaos." She snarled. I could feel red coming to my cheeks.
"Just cause I'm not a total bitch to her doesn't mean she's my girlfriend!" I retorted.
"Why you!" Merida yelled, jumping on top of me, pinning me to the ground.
"Merida! Jack! Stop!" Punzie cried over our mangled fist fight. I was too blinded by rage though. She has acted like a witch(nope not a typo) from the very beginning and now she was completely trying to tear us apart!
Suddenly something hard knocked me away from Merida and I heard both Punzie  and Hiccup gasp.
Both me and Merida were in the air bound by red sand. Merida was struggling fiercely,while I was l looking around for the culprit.
"That. Is. Enough." Chaos growled as she emerged from the shadows.
"Let me go you devil!" Merida screeched angrily.
"You four are a team and I'm the little voice telling you all to shut up, train you and make sure you don't tear each other apart. So stop acting like four separate people and start acting like a team!" She snarled as she let us go.
I rubbed my head and looked at her. She was very much so the same as she was yesterday but there was a new gadget on her belt. It was the leather journal that she had been holding durning the meeting earlier. Interesting.
"Why you little-" Merida started as she pulled herself up from the ground but she was interrupted when the whole workshop started to shake.
"They're not ready." I heard Chaos mumble, fear palpable in her voice.
"Punzie!" Hiccup yelled, pushing her out of the way of a falling piece of debris.
"Jack it Pitch!" Chaos yelled, as she created a sword out of her red sand. Pitch!
"Wait? Pitch?" Hiccup asked as he pulled out a fire sword.
"Everyone suit up to fight and don't let him in your head!" Chaos commanded as she dashed down the hall toward the globe room, like a solider rushing off to battle. We all looked at each other before rushing off to follow her.
I had no idea what we were going to see.

A/N
Merhiccup or hicunzel