Huh.

"You're right, you're the stupid one      here dad. "

Elsa
"Just leave me alone okay." I snapped at my dad. He sighed.
"Elsa I want what's best for you." He pressed.
"Never call me that name. You lost that privilege long ago." I hissed.
"You're like your mother. She could hold a grudge for 500 years too." He chuckled slightly. I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you here?" I asked hoping that the sooner he got to the point the sooner he would leave.
"You almost killed them Elsa." He whispered disappointment riddled in his voice.
"Yeah, they would have been just fine if you hadn't put my face on the stupid crystal. " I argued.
"It's time to do something with your life, it's time to fight the evil. I beg of you." Mani pleaded. I laughed dryly. I was always stuck in between him and Pitch, both wanted me to fight for them. The reality was though, I would never fight for either of them. They are the reason that my stupid family got torn apart and Cleo died.
"Never going to happen." I said stubbornly. Oh boy, he should have been happy I can't use magic.
"Please think about it." He begged. I groaned.
"If I say maybe will you leave me alone in my delightful prison?" I sighed. A small smile crept onto his very round face.
"Yes." He agreed.
"Then maybe! Now leave!" I growled slumping against the wall. He sighed but did as I wanted.
Sweet.

Jack

"Does stuff like that usually happen?" Hiccup asked as I lead them to their rooms.
"No, not really." I admitted awkwardly.
"Are they really gonna make us work with that.... that monster!" Merida(A/N I am not writing the accent)exclaimed.
"I don't know." I sighed, not really liking the part where she called Chaos a monster.
"Be nice Merida." Rapunzel scolded. Merida rolled her eyes in response. I was very glad we reached the rooms before anymore fighting could happen.
This was one of my favorite spots in the Pole mainly because North and Bunny hated to come up here.
The were six rooms all circling a small living area with a fire place. It was small but it was comfortable.
"All the doors have their own unique symbol on the front that represents something about your personality. Mine has a snowflake so I chose that one." I explained. They all nodded and went to search for their rooms as I disappeared into mine.
The rooms weren't very big here. All that was in my room was a closet, I have no idea why, a big bed with blue covers, and a nightstand with a few of my belongings inside it.
Oh not to mention the little globe on the night stand that glows whenever North needs me. I tried to throw it out, but it came back every time. And of course just I was about to go to sleep when it started glowing.
And making Christmas music.
I slapped it like it was an alarm clock but that only made the music play louder.
I flew down to the globe room only cause that music was really really really annoying.
"What do you want!" I demanded. All of them were there, standing tall and alert except for Sandy who was sleeping.
Lucky.
"Jeez we just want you to go feed Chaos." Bunny huffed.
"And the reason one of you can't do it is because......"I asked lamely. All of them shifted uncomfortably. A sudden realization hit me.
"You're all scared!" I marveled very amused.
"No we're not!" Bunny protested turning red. I snickered.
"You totally are! And she doesn't even have magic!" I was busting a gut!
"It doesn't matter! You're doing it because she has nothing against you!" North stepped in strictly.
"Whatever." I replied still laughing.
"Where's her food?" I asked. Tooth motioned to a basket sitting on the table. I giggled at the slight pink tinge of embarrassment.
"Wimps." I chuckle as I fly toward the tower.
I knocked sharply on the metal door.
"North if that is you I swear I'll strangle you." A snarky voice drifted from the walls.
"No, it's room service." I laughed and opened the door.
She was at the other end of the cell, both her arms chained to the wall.
"It's just you." Her tense demeanor loosened.
"Yeah, if you could refrain from strangling that would be greatly appreciated. " I joked with a little bit a seriousness embedded in it. Luckily she laughed with me.
"What do you have there?" She asked motioning to the food.
"Sadly nothing good. Bunny is grouchy so the food is not very tasty." I admitted as I put the food down in front of her. She pulled it towards her and smelled it.
"Oh well it's food." She shrugged and dug in.
"Huh." I thought out loud.
"What?" She asked.
"You aren't the she demon I thought you were." I answered instantly. She laughed dryly.
"And you aren't the prick I thought you were." She said rolling her eyes.
"Huh." We both said at the same time.