[23] ARTICLE

PEOPLE MAGAZINE

TYLER POSEY GOES INTO REHAB

Teen Wolf star Tyler Posey has been admitted into the Los Angeles hospital. After being found yesterday in his LA home having a mental breakdown. His ex Isabella Monroe found him after not receiving any texts from him for a while.

According to Bella they were having a serious conversation. "We were texting back and forth. He just kind of stopped and didn't respond for a while. I got worried and had this gut feeling that something was wrong." Bella told us while at the hospital.

Her current boyfriend, Nate Buzolic, has been very supportive through all of this. He said 'no time for feelings to get in the way of this serious matter'.

Tyler has had a couple breakdowns in his past: in 2011 he had to leave set because of a breakdown, in 2013 he got admitted after freaking out in a restaurant, and now two days ago where he freaked out in his home.

We all hope and pray for Tyler's speedy recovery. Our Teen Wolf cutie is supposedly in stable condition as said by family. He will be put on medication and set back filming for Teen Wolf for a while.

"He told me for real this time that he was ready to move on," Bella also told us. "Tyler and I will always have something there, but live goes on."

Nate and Bella were spotted earlier today at the beach via Bella's Instagram post:

We will continue to update if there's any change in Tyler's recovery.

_____________

Nate and Bella were curled up in a blanket on the beach. They practically were there all day, not wanting leave the peaceful aroma of the place.

"What are you thinking of?" Nate asked, looking down at his girlfriend.

"Just how fucked our last few months have been," Bella chuckled as she tried to put some humor into it. "But also how we got through it; together."

Bella turned her head to kiss Nate. These two were so in love, it was indescribable. The Monroe girl pulled away first, leaning her body against Nate again. Nate carefully placed his hand over the lump in his front pocket. The black box was still there, and he couldn't wait to ask the question to his beautiful fiancé (well soon to be anyways).

______________

THE END.

yes, it's the end and i figured this would be a nice place for it. idk about an epilogue yet, but probably not one.

thank you for following bella on her journey will asshole exes and a beautiful love story. i hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as i enjoyed writing it.

check out my other books if you haven't already :)

make sure to vote and comment!