[16] INSTAGRAM

(another grant and victoria manip because grant's face is literally the easiest to edit)

isabellamonroe: guess who's birthday it is #livingthetwinlife #27&turnup @michaelmonroe

472.38 likes
92.47 comments
___________

michaelmonroe: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! did you get my birthday text this morning?

isabellamonroe: @michaelmonroe yes and ilysm for it :) i'm sending you your present today

michaelmonroe: ugh it sucks being a part with you filming the originals and me filming for the flash

username: barry fucking allen man @michaelmonroe

phoebejtonkin: ayyee my man michael @michaelmonroe HAPPY BIRTHDAY

paulvedere: wTF @phoebejtonkin

phoebejtonkin: WE'RE FRIENDS CHILL @paulvedere

michaelmonroe: yeah just that dude, please don't kill me @paulvedere

mr.danielgillies: i'll protect you @michaelmonroe

michaelmonroe: i love you babe😩❤️ @mr.danielgillies

paulvedere: oh...i see how it is   @mr.danielgillies

therealjosephmorgan: pullin' them hoes @mr.danielgillies

___________

Basically everyone working with The Cw was invited to Michael and Isabella's birthday party. With Michael being on The Flash as Barry Allen and Isabella being Grace Walker on The Originals, they were the most famous twin siblings in the world.

Many 'happy birthdays' were said to Bella as she squeezed through the crowd to try and find Nate. He had texted her saying he was here and that he had something to show her. Finally, after getting away from everyone she reached the private room she had reserved for just her. It was a place to get away from the overwhelming crowd.

Nate got up from the couch and placed his hands on Bella's waist. "I've missed you these past couple of days, but it's good that you're hanging out with your brother."

"I missed you too," She said leaning forward. "I just want to be alone right now, with you."

Nate pulled her in closer and slowly moved his lips against hers. He mumbled 'happy birthday' as he started to trail his lips away from her mouth and down her neck. As things were just getting heated, there was a knock on the door.

Bella groaned as she pecked Nate's lips and went to open the door. "Phoebe? What's wrong?"

"Okay well for starters, Daniel is dancing on top of the table drunk," Bella laughed as she saw her co-star moving weirdly on top of the bar. When she turned back to Phoebe however, her face turned to worry. "The second thing is that Tyler is here."

Nate and Phoebe had no time to stop Bella as she stormed out of the room. She saw her ex standing by the bar; it was like he was waiting for her. Tyler turned around and almost shit his pants the pissed off expression on Bella's face.

"You are so not ruining this party!" She yelled. "Especially my brother and I's birthday party."

Tyler held his hands out to try and calm her down. "I didn't come here to ruin it, okay? You invited me five months ago, that's when we were still dating."

"And I never uninvited you," Bella realized. "But you should get the memo that when I break up with you, you're uninvited."

Nate finally caught up to the two and stood between them. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Happy birthday Bella," Tyler whispered before turning around and walking away. As he was walking however, he mumbled, "Slut."

Michael heard this and turned to see Tyler walk by him. He saw Bella and Nate watching him walk away and knew that the phrase was to her. He walked behind Tyler and tapped his shoulder. "Hey, Tyler!"

He turned around saw the other half of the Monroe siblings, but he also had a pissed off expression on his face. "Uh, hey Michael! Happy birthday, I just went to go tell Bella–"

Tyler was cut off by Michael punching him across the face. Tyler fell to the ground and the Monroe sibling stood above him in triumph. "Talk like that about me sister again and you'll be carried out of here in a stretcher."

Everyone rushed over – including Nate and Bella – and in the background you could here Daniel yell, "Fuck em' up Michael!" and Joseph saying, "Calm down before I punch you."

"Why did you do that?" Bella asked her brother.

"He called you a slut; I heard him say that," Bella hugged her brother as she was happy that he stood up for her. Of course, she wasn't too fond of him punching Tyler, but in the end he kind of deserved that.

Security took Tyler out of the party and Nate asked Bella to come upstairs to the roof with him.

"What's this about Nate?" She asked as they were finally on the roof.

Nate took her hands in his hands and began his little speech her prepared, "Ever since I found out that I was going to work with you, I was so excited. I knew that Kol – in his original body – would come back on the show sometime soon, but I didn't know when. The first scene we had together...all I could think about was kissing you. However, at that time you were with Tyler and I couldn't do anything about that. I told myself I would get you soon; the good guy always wins. Now that we've been together for some time, I've realized that I'm so in love with you. I know it may be early for you to say it, but I've loved you since I first laid eyes on you."

Bella's breath caught in her throat when Nate went down on one knee and pulled out a little box. "Nate, um no this is too early. I mean, I love you, but marriage?"

"Let me finish," Nate said interrupting her before she could go on any longer. He opened the box and it revealed a chain with a silver key on it. "Isabella Monroe, will you move in with me?"

___________

guys!!!! only a couple more chapters left of this story, I already have the ending planned and I know you all with like it :)

make sure to vote and comment!

-brooke