[10] ON SET

Isabella and Nate stood up quickly as Tyler made his way towards the two. Bella was furious with him already, she never wanted to see him again.

"Bella," Tyler sighed looking at her. "We need to talk; you've been ignoring all my calls and texts."

Bella scoffed, "Take a hint buddy."

"I miss you babe-"

"Oh hell no," Bella interrupted him. She pointed a finger at her ex, "You don't get to call me 'babe' or whatever. You lost that title when you went ahead and cheated on me."

Everyone on set awkwardly looked at each other as they saw the two fight.

Tyler scratched the back of his neck, he didn't like all of this attention on him and Bella. "Lets just go grab some coffee and talk."

Nate then decided to step up and take charge, "She doesn't want to see you Tyler. It'd be best if you get your lying ass out of here."

Tyler took a step forward, but Bella got in between the two boys. "Tyler get out of here now or I will call security."

Tyler looked between the two of them before exiting the way he came in. Everyone in the room began working to set up the next scene.

"I'm so sorry about that," Bella whispered closing her eyes.

Nate places his hands on her shoulders and rubbed them smoothly. "It's okay. He didn't scare me."

Bella laughed lightly and opened her eyes again. Nate and her stared at each other, both wanting to do the thing they've wanted to do since they laid eyes on each other for the first time. Nate leaned in; his hands slowly moving up to her neck. Before Nate could even close in the gap, the bell signaling a scene was starting rang and the two jumped.

Bella quickly moved away from Nate. "Um, I should get back to my trailer. So yeah."

"Vulnerable moment," Nate said trying to lighten the mood.

Bella nodded, "Yeah. And it's a bit too early for me to get in any relationship – I'll see you later."

Bella quickly walked past Nate and to her trailer outside. She couldn't shake the feeling of Nate's kiss off of her lips. If they wanted to, they would be kissing after the director 'cut', but of course they didn't.

In the corner of the room Daniel and Joseph looked at the two walk away from each other.

"They are so in love with each other," Daniel mumbled taking a sip of his tea.

Joseph smirked, "You got that right."

__________

my two babies need to kiss already, as said my the wonderful daniel gillies it's obvious they're in love with each other lol. but ngl i would love nate and tyler fighting over me

make sure to vote and comment :)

-brooke