[15] SNAPCHAT STORY

__________INSTAGRAM

__________
INSTAGRAM

phoebejtonkin: the way kol looks at grace😍 @natebuzz @isabellamonroe

283.3 likes
21.6 comments
__________

username: can someone look at me like that😩

username: #nella #kace forever <3

isabellamonroe: i loved filming this scene so much

natebuzz: it's where you – well the fans will find out ;)

username: you little fucker @natebuzz

natebuzz: WHAT I DON'T WANT TO GET FIRED @username

username: i need spoilers though :( i can't wait any longer @natebuzz

isabellamonroe: well you'll just have to wait till october 8th !!! @username
__________

Nate knocked on the hotel room door to pick up Bella for their date. He couldn't wait to show her off and claim to everyone she was his (including Tyler). Bella opened the door and a huge smile crept on her face when Nate held out flowers to her.

She laughed and shook her head when she took the flowers. "You are literally the best. I love them, thank you."

Nate walked into her hotel room, "You're welcome."

A flash stopped the two and looked to see Phoebe – aka the biggest Nella shipper out there – taking a picture of the two. She 'awed' at them and told them to get together for another picture. They smiled for another picture before Phoebe shooed them out of the room and told them to have fun, but not too much fun.

Nate took Bella out to a restaurant by the docks, having the greatest time of their lives. Luckily, paparazzi wasn't anywhere to be spotted and the two could enjoy each other's company.

"Tonight was...amazing," Bella said as the two walked the dock.

Nate turned towards her and placed his hand in hers. "Bella I want to show you off to everyone. You're such an beautiful and wonderful person. So, will you–"

Bella leaned upwards and gently kissed him on the lips, mumbling a 'yes' when she pulled away. A smile spread widely across Nate's face as he had finally got the girl he's wanted for the longest time.

___________

my cute parents :') but yeah, nella is official. i have the ending planned, but idk when that will be. i start school tomorrow so i probably won't he updating this or any of my book quite often.

make sure to vote and comment !

-brooke