Nervous Confessions- A johnlock fanfic

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ok. This is my first ever story on wattpad. I'm doing a johnlock fanfic so I hope you find it enjoyable.

CHAPTER ONE

Johns POV:

For so long I've been trying to deny the fact that I am in love. I can't keep track of how many girls I've unsuccessfully gone out with since I met Sherlock. One reason I keep trying is because I'm determined to find the right girl so I can prove to everyone including myself that I am not in love with my flatmate. The problem is that I am in love with my flatmate and I know that I will never find the right girl. The biggest reason I want to find her is because Sherlock isn't even capable of having feelings for me, and even if he was he wouldn't. Whenever I try to figure out when I fell in love I can't. I know it wasn't love at first sight, but I think that I already started to have feelings for him when I first started dating Sarah. At first I thought that Sarah was a beautiful, wonderful woman who I might be able to love and maybe she was the right one, but after the first date all of the other ones felt wrong somehow, as if because Sherlock wasn't there I shouldn't be enjoying myself. I still can't believe that I, John Hamish Watson former army doctor, am in love with my male, sociopathic, consulting detective flatmate.

Sherlock's POV:

U never thought I was capable of such a ridiculous and distracting human emotion, but as I look at John, my ridiculous and distracting flatmate, typing his blog I can't imagine ever feeling any other way about him. When we first met at St. Bart's hospital I had A strange feeling that I had to impress him. I always deduce anyone I meet, but usually they look at me like I'm a freak and tell me to "piss off", but John looked awed and told me it was brilliant. I couldn't believe it! When I left I smiled and winked at him (people seem to like it when i do that) as I told him my name and the address of the flat we'd be sharing. I don't think that's when I fell in love, but that's when I knew that this was someone I was going to actually grow to care for (at the time I thought that was a terrible thing and it would just make me weak, but now I know that it has made me strong and not as lonely). I believe that I first started to care for John when he came to me and said he was going on a date. When he said that I felt a sudden drop in my chest that I had never experienced before. As he has continued to go out with girl after girl I have lost hope that he will ever care for me as much as I care for him. I almost wish that I were still like I was before, void of all emotion.