Nervous Confessions Chapter 8

AN:
I am so so sorry about this long hiatus. I hope you can forgive me. Anyways, I like this chapter and I hope you guys like it.
~Paulina

Chapter seven

Hazel's POV

I entered the expansive dark room just as the sun was ducking below the level of the windows. I smelled the thick scent of old blood and shuddered. I gulped. This could be a good time to pray to God if I believed in him, but I gave up on that long ago. I crossed my fingers hoping against all odds that I wouldn't be the next person added to the long list of people killed by my employer. I look around and shake my head at the roof that is so high and the hugeness of the room. The fact that the most powerful murderer in all of England worked out of an old warehouse was so cliché that I couldn't help but grin at the fact. I heard footsteps and raised my head to meet the interrogation. I smiled as I saw Jim enter the room. He had always been soft on me and I wasn't sure why. He approached me and drawled out "Well helooooo there my dear! I trust you've finally found some nice gossip about our dear friend."
"Of course sir." I grin at him. I may be done with all this criminality, but I still enjoy Moriarty's antics.
"Good, good! Tell me what you know."

John's POV
I am sitting at my computer pretending to type out a blog entry, but I can't. I don't think that Sherlock should have given Hazel any real information, but I guess he trusts her. I look over at Sherlock and smile when I see that he's in his mind palace. I'm happy that he finally has found something to puzzle over. His hair has fallen into his eyes, but he doesn't notice. I feel the urge to go over and brush it away from his face and just look into his beautiful sea green eyes, full of excitement and glee whenever faced with a problem. That's what intrigued me the first time I talked to him. The way his eyes lit up as he deduced me. That's why I didn't tell him to piss off. I could see how much he loved being intelligent and it didn't bother me. I found it intriguing. He may be one of the most gorgeous people I have ever seen, but I fell in love with his childlike enthusiasm and deep rooted sense of discovery. I know that I'm sappy, but I can't help it. I'm in love with a consulting detective who will never love me.

Hazel's POV
I am extremely relieved when I finally leave the building alive. I had given Moriarty the information from Sherlock, but I had added some of my own such as the fact that Sherlock and John are definitely in love. I also asked him the questions Sherlock told me to ask him. This included why he was so interested in Sherlock and what exactly Moriarty wanted to know about him. Even though I really do want to leave Moriarty it's hard. He did take me in when I had no place to go. To be honest I've always admired him. The way he is such a cold-blooded killer, but at the same time seems as naïve and eccentric as a child. I just wish that he didn't force me to do all these things that I hate because I would stay around if I could just get him to stop and think about what it is he's doing. I just wish so many things and I hate what life has given me.