He's My Mate! Chapter 19

Chapter 19:Kiss Me

His breath tickled my skin as he spoke,making me desire him even more. Did I see what I did to him? Did he see what he did to me?

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear,boring into my eyes and not at once looking away.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked his voice husky and low,turning me on instantly. He could barely speak properly, but still the effect he had on me was unprecedented. 

I kept looking into his gorgeous eyes,not replying. I was not sure if this was wrong or right, he was drunk, for all I know he could have been unaware of what it was that he was requesting. 

He pressed his forehead against mine,our noses lightly brushing against each other. His other hands came from around my waist to cup my face,we were so close that I could feel his excitement. He pressed me further into his body, breathing in, out, deeply. Trying to contain the fire but failing as I was. 

As much as I wanted to just kiss him and make out with him right in the living room, my mind kept reminding me he was drunk and I just couldn't.

I cleared my throat,moving away from him. It took me every inch of strength I had to take a few steps away from him.He was pulling me, resisting as I tried to get his hands off of me. I knew he was never going to let me go lightly, the lust filled eyes he was giving me told me everything. I used my inner wolf strength to take his hands off me. 

"I should probably get to bed." I pointed upstairs,taking my eyes off him.

"Charlene...I-" he spoke as I walked to the stairs, ready to escape."I guess I shouldn't have done that." he finished,moving to the couch and throwing himself on it. 

"Goodnight Mr Garner." I said and walked up to my room.

I wondered hard and relentlessly about what we could've done if he wasn't drunk until I fell asleep. One thing for sure,my answer to his question would have been yes. But I guess once he sobered up,he won't even remember what he had asked me... I was very much tempted to go downstairs and just kiss the life out of him, but I settled for some music and then drifted off to sleep.

############

Jonathan Garner's POV

I woke up with my head aching like shit,turning around I fell from the couch.

I opened my eyes and was taken aback for a second until I remembered what had happened last night. Fuck!

I could recall bits and pieces from the night before, I knew I was at Charlene's and I recall her offering to drive me home at the club,I remembered falling at the club in front of her, that was completely embarrassing... And then I remember coming into her house and then, oh shit! It happened again.

I tried kissing her,only this time it didn't happen. Or did it? 

God dammit! What the hell was wrong with me? I've never acted like this before,it was like I was losing my mind and there was nothing I could do about it. And every time I was around her...fuck! Why can't I just control myself? 

And the club? Really Jon. I just had to go and get wasted at a cheap club in town. I knew what had driven me to the club was something I couldn't fix by drinking, but I have never fought with Julia like we fought last night. 

Me and Julia always had our differences and we've always tried to compromise without oppressing one another but last night was different. Every time we fought I wouldn't go around getting drunk or be tempted to leave her,'cause I always knew I was gonna go back to her. Last night I just felt like she wasn't worth any of the energy I was putting into our relationship and I just stomped out. Who does that to the one person they are about to marry? I was insane. This was not me. Something was happening to me and I had no idea when or how it started.