warm

cameron's POV

i woke up again the next morning and went straight to stella's room. i needed to spend more time alone with her. i knocked on her door and she answered. she was soooo pretty with no makeup on.

"goodmorning cam" she said hugging me tightly

i kissed her on the cheek

"hey gorgeous."

i sat next to her on her bed and grabbed her hands again.

"i was wondering if you.. wanted to be my girlfriend?"

she hugged me again and replied "yes yes i'd love to"

she lied down in her bed and went under the covers, still holding my hand.

"im so tired" she said yawning.

i hopped in bed next to her and cuddled up on her tiny body.

i remembered what shawn said about the whole bed thing but it was like 7 o'clock in the morning. so technically i wasnt breaking any rules.

stella's POV

cameron kept me warm and cozy in my bed. his strong body held me and i rest my head on his shoulder.

x

i woke up and cameron wasn't wearing a shirt. i got up off cameron and rubbed my eyes. cameron woke up and apologized about his lack of shirt-age.

"sorry i got warm"

"its fine. youre body is pretty hot." i said poking his belly.

"yours is even hotter." he said as he got closer to my face.

i kissed him and shawn and taylor barged in to the room.

"WHAT THE HELL" shawn stormed out

"DAMN THEY HELLA CUTE THOOO" taylor laughed and then walked out.

cameron put his shirt on and got up.

"whats wrong with shawn?"

"i dont know." i said rolling my eyes.

"does he like you?" he asked

"maybe? im not even sure."

i got ready and met shawn in the hallway.

"STELLA WHY WAS CAMERON IN YOUR ROOM" he said looking me straight in the eye.

"we werent doing anything! he just came in my room and we fell asleep. thats it!!!" i yelled loud enough for the rest of the guys to probably hear.

"why did you let him in?!?" shawn spat out

"what? because i like cameron and he likes me. IS THAT A PROBLEM?"

"why would it be a problem?" he snapped at me

"because look at how youre acting! its like you like me or something!"

"so what if i do. its not like there's anything i could do about it." he walked away down the hall

i followed him down the hall

"what do you mean what if you do?"

"i like you. okay. i said it! but you like cameron so its all good right." he added.

"shawn why didnt you tell me." i said as my voice got quieter.

"whats the point you were so set on cameron dallas." he said shaking his head.

"you should've just told me. because now im dating cameron." i said softly.

he let out a sigh.

"it was a bad idea taking you to magcon in the first place. i knew this was gonna happen."