a dozen roses

stella's POV

i woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. aah the noise has returned.

i stumbled realizing i was completely no makeup-ed. i opened the door hiding my face.

"good morning lovely." said a familiar voice.

i looked quickly to see cameron.

"im so sorry cameron im not wearing any makeup."

he came inside my room (even though he wasnt allowed). he was carrying a dozen red roses and for once he was alone.

i covered my face and he moved my hands.

"youre so pretty without makeup." he said staring in to my eyes.

he handed me the roses and sat on my bed.

"listen i know we just met and all but i think youre a great girl. and i'd love to get to know you better." he said holding my hands.

"wow... thanks cameron..." i said speechless.

he got up from the bed releasing my hands.

"they were right. im so sorry." he said pacing back and forth.

"what do you mean? this is a little unexpected.. but i love it. youre sweet and i want to get to know you better too!" i added trying not to drive him away.

his big brown eyes grew a hundred times bigger.

"really."

"really." i smiled.

his phone rang

"you should get ready... ill meet you at our room i gotta go" he ran out.

i was so shocked. cameron bought me a dozen roses. i had no idea he was even interested in me. i thought that i had no chance with him.

i admired the roses and put them in a little glass gargling cup. they were the prettiest roses ever.

i quickly got ready and met at their room. i figured that i shouldnt say anything unless i was asked about it.

shawn greeted me at the door and gave me a big hug.

"i missed you" he whispered in my ear.

"i missed you too?" i replied confused.

me and shawn have been thousands of miles apart for months and months on occasion and now he missed me? i was only across the hall for a few hours.

i said hi to all the guys and nash gave me a hug.

"there's the jokester." he laughed.

nash was growing on me. he came off a bit jerk-ish in the beginning but he was being incredibly kind to me. you could say i gained some of his respect after last night.

i scanned the room for cameron when i saw him come out from the bathroom, he just got out the shower, and he wasnt wearing a shirt..

"CAMERON WE HAVE A LADY IN HERE!" carter yelled out, voice cracking.

"shit." i heard cameron whisper.

his bare chest hugged me and he said under his breath "you got ready fast."

i laughed. i couldnt say anything because of his rock hard abs. i couldnt help but stare at them. he removed the towel from his waist and was wearing grey boxer briefs. everything about cameron was attractive. his smile. his voice. his personality. his body. oh would the fangirls hate me right about now.