Chapter 10

Aubree's POV

The drive to the restaurant was feeled with tension. Me and Zay, were across from each other were having a stare down.

Tiffany and King were having a staring match also. What the fuck they eyeballs even meeting for, I'm all that he need to see.

Diamond was glaring at Tiffany, because they got childhood beef.

Kam had a annoyed expression on his face, from what I have no clue.

Tasha & Kenny, seem like the only ones happy to be here. So I decided to join their happiness. Nobody was going to ruin my night.

I turned Kings head my way, and kissed him, snapping him out of the lil stare down he was having.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth, taking it things to a heated make out session.

King was about to sit me on his lap, and continue the kiss. Then we heard two people clearing their throats. Reminding us we weren't alone.

King groaned annoyed, and we both shot glares at who disturbed us. It was of course Tiffany and Zay.

What the fuck is up with her ? I turned to King raising my eyebrow. He just gave me look, telling me he don't understand.

"Why the hell she keep staring at you, don't tell me you fucked up, and we just got together, cas I'll drop yo ass real quick." I whispered furiously in his ear.

"I know I should've told you this earlier, but honestly it slipped my mind." He said straight up

I stared at him waiting for him to continue. I swear if they fucked I'm killing both of them. How the fuck she gone get the dick before me?

"So, you know earlier I went to the trap house, to take care of some business?"

He then fucked the hoe in the trap house. Is what I was thinking, but I just nodded my head for him to continue.

"Yea, so she was there with Kam, and bae that hoe was dissing you. She tried to get in my pants, and put her yucky lips on mine." He said sounding childish

"You let that bitch, put her chapped ass lips on you King." I said slapping the back of his neck.

He glared at me, and massaged his neck. "Imma whoop yo ass for hitting me, but naw. You know these lips only for you , my boooo." He said singing at the end.

I was too livid to give in to his cheesiness.

"I can't believe her chapped lip ass tried to kiss my man, and fuck him." I said pissed off.

King looked bored with it all, and responded. "Why you speaking as if I'm not here."

I rolled my eyes at his nonchalant ass. This shit is serious, I'm gonna beat ah bitch ass tonight.

"Why the fuck is Zay even here ?" I whispered to him, pulling his roaming hands away from my thigh. Intertwining them together.

He lifted our intertwined fingers, and kissed my hand lovingly. Awww we were being that couple !

He looked up, and I guess since we've been in here just now noticing the other faces in the car. Other than Tiffany and my own.

He spotted Zay, and he acknowledged him with ah nod, and replied. "What's up man ?" Like they long time buddies.

The fuck ? "Why you talking to the enemy?" I asked him bewildered.

"Oh great, you guys already know each other ! I told you it wouldn't be awkward Zay." Tasha said relieved that the some of the tension was leaving.