Chapter 2

Aubree's POV

I quickly grabbed the nearest trash bin and threw it at the perverted niggas.

I swear these niggas never fell into no kitty, ole no pussy getting niggas.

They both fell to the ground with an oomph, then I heard a shot. One of the dudes landed on the loaded gun in his back pocket, and shot his self in the ass.

I couldn't help but laugh.As this nigga groaned in pain, and spat. "Fuck you."

One thing my daddy taught me is to never turn your back on the ememy , and I broke his fucking rule. I forgot about the third nigga that's been looking at me with hatred through the whole stare down.

He tackled me down , and tried to stuff a napkin on my nostrils. I bit the shit out of his fingers.

Dude ass gone howl in pain , like he some dog or some.

I took the moment of his pain to my advantage and swiftly pulled my knees to my chest and kicked him square in his nose , and he flew off me.

He got knocked unconscious from the blow to his face. His body then fell limp on the ground.

One of the thirsty niggas finally got off his ass, and ran up on me, like he was about it.

I cocked my fist back, and threw blow after blow to this nigga, anywhere I could reach. I swiftly raised my leg and kicked him in his big ass forehead, immediately a lumped formed.

His ogre ass finally fell, and I couldn't help to question, as I looked at all three of these niggas laid out who the fuck hired they whack asses, and why they after me.

I guess I be thinking out loud or some shit, cause next thing I hear is somebody whispering in my hear. "You about to find out."

This nigga scared the piss out of me, literally man. I didn't even notice he had my hands tied together, and somebody else smashed a napkin on my face.

Ole filthy ass man behind me started feeling on my booty, and I smirked with the little strength I had left, knowing I really just pissed my shorts.

He quickly took his hand away, and smelled it when he touched a wet spot, and said. "You nasty bitch."

He slapped the shit out of me, and I crashed down to the gravel beneath me. I don't know if I finally passed out from the shit on the napkin, or the repeated blows of feet that connected with my stomach and back.

I prayed my daddy's prayer he always said as he went in for battle before I was submitted in total darkness.

"Jesus I know it's been a while we've sat down and talked, but please don't let me die here and now tonight, at least without a fight."

With that I let my self fall into darkness, knowing I'll awake sometime or another.

---------------------------------------------

Aubree's POV

Pain.

That's all I feel

Anger.

I don't think no type of my breathing methods that the loony white bitch taught me at counseling will help right now.

I never wanted to fuck some shit up like I want to now, I lost so much blood, these niggas have been beating me while I was unconscious.

I can't tell how long I've been out for, but I know it's been awhile because a lot of the bruises are healing, and I can see sunlight shining through the slightly cracked barred up windows, and they took me at night.