Chapter 5

Aubrees POV

I woke up early in the morning to see a smug looking King standing over me, and a bucket of water in his hands, but most of it have already been thrown on me. I'm fucking soaked.

"What the hell you stupid bitch."I screamed.

He threw the rest of the water straight on my face, got on top of me, pinned both of my arms down with one of his hands, and slapped me repeatedly across my face.

The only reason he got away, with all that other shit he was pulling, because I was emotionally and physically drained. I've been healing, so he got another thing coming if he think I'm not about to fight back.

"What the fuck I tell you about calling me out my name, Bree?" He said still slapping me.

I head butted the shit out of him, and slapped his cheek. Then flipped us over, so he was now laying on his back, and I was straddling him.

"Stop putting yo fucking hands on me." I screamed.Ramming my tiny fist in his strong face, with a lot of force.

Rage filled in his eyes, and before I knew it I was underneath him, and he was choking the fucking life at me.

"I c-can't breatheee, g-g-get off."I barely got out.

My cries just seemed to do nothing but please his crazy ass.

I started scratching his hands, that didn't work. So I sunk my nails in the skin of his cheek, and tried to pry him off of me.

He finally let off some, so I could breath a little, but shit motherfuckers need all they fucking oxygen, so I spit on his face, and mushed the shit out of his head, and he finally let go.

He got off me, and slowly wiped my saliva off his face, and looked at me with disgust, and rage.

He backhanded me so fast, I didn't even see his hand move. He grabbed my hair, and yanked me off the bed, and dragged me to the in suite bathroom.

He pulled out a knife from a drawer, and lined it up to my bruised neck.

I can't believe this nigga, is trying to kill me.

"You ain't doing shit but hurting yo self, when you try and get tough, and fight back."He said.

"Bree, I have no fucking problem slitting your throat right now, so if you want to live to see another day, you would keep your hands, feet, nails, forehead, and saliva to your FUCKING self." He barked.

"Then you keep your fucking hands off me too." I shouted.

"I do what the fuck I want, bitch. Don't tell me what to do either you mixed tramp." He said through gritted teeth.

Tears ran down my cheeks, and I asked. "Can you just drop me off at my house?" Feeling tired, and hurt.

After he had an intense battle with himself, he finally put the knife down, and said. "Let's shower first."

I looked at him crazy, "I'm not taking a shower with you, I don't even know you." I stressed.

He clicked his teeth,"You sure wasn't bringing that up when I was finger fucking you, eating you out, or when you was crying for the D." He replied smugly.

I rolled my eyes, still annoyed from earlier this morning, don't lead a person on like that.

"Besides your gonna need my help to stand." He said.

I looked up at him for an answer, as to why I would need help, and I got it.

He slit the knife through the skin of my thigh, and calmly said. "That's why."