Chapter 3

Au'brees POV

I know I should be begging for my life right now, or saying a prayer or some shit.

Damn I'm a Christian, I'm not suppose to be saying prayer and shit in the same sentence.

Fuck that I haven't been to church since last Easter, when I was 9.

Don't judge, I'm a busy ass person. So soon as I get my self out of this crazy ass predicament I'm going to go praise the Lord.

Anyway, I found out a couple of things my kidnapper name is Zay. He's the son of stapled balls. Yea that his name now. They practice incest together, and I'm pretty sure Zay enjoys it, so that means he's gay.

He do look like one of them fruity niggas that beat off too Drake voice. Shoutout to Drake his new album dope.

Another thing Zay is scared shitless of this dude that just walked through the dungeon doors.

"Damn." Was all that left my mouth when he stepped in this room. Just the sight of him made my little virgin body feel some type of way.

He was light-skinned, and tatted, he had these adorable brown eyes, that made my heart melt.

Beautiful curly Afro with specks of blonde in it, straight white pearly teeth, and a sexy ass eye brow piercing.

I must of been louder than I thought I was, because he looked over at me, and said.

"What type of shit y'all got going on over here." He gestured to my bruised body.

"You ain't no better nigga, we all saw the damage you put on Whitney ass, her ass still in the hospital." Zay said speaking up for the first time, since dude entered.

"The hoe deserved that shit, disrespectful bitch." He spat.

"She gave some mean ass head tho." One of his beefy niggas said laughing.

Every body joined in with him, knowingly. Adding in, "Truee."
"The best head I ever received."
"He'll Yea."

"She really did thoe, that shit was on point." He said chuckling.

His chuckle was so damn sexy, I felt my panties getting moist just from the nigga laugh.

Wait, wasn't these niggas just shooting up the place, now everybody laughing together like they all cool.

"All y'all niggas done caught some from the bitch, probaly." I said, shaking my head.

All the laughing ceased, I immediately felt the tension it was suffocating me.

"Who the FUCK, gave you permission to speak hoe." A voice boomed.

I thought this was Zay speaking to me, but he is right beside me. The voice came from the other side of the room. It was the dude that made me wet from his chuckle, and the very sight of him.

His body language tells me he hates to be disrespected, and the way he holds his head up high, and his burning gaze on me, makes me feel small and powerless.

I can't show him his dominance gets to me, so I hold my head high, and say.

"I have a mouth, to eat and speak, I wanted to speak, so therefore I gave myself permission." I reply in a bitchy tone.

The room was so silent, I could hear the fucking rats squeaking.

Every person who was at least arms length within ole dude, I didn't catch the nigga name yet, but they all scattered away from him.

"Aw, you then done it now." Zay whispered, moving away.

It was a clear path from him to me, he had this glint in his eyes, and that shit wasn't let's be friends kind of look.