Stops Along The Way

I held onto Blake's hand, and looked at my parents as they spoke with Blake's parents. Then Dad turned to me. He gripped my shoulder tightly, and pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't breath, but I hugged him tightly back. Then he was gone and I felt cold without him. "You better be good, you hear." He said. I gave him a smile. "I will. I promise." I said. He flashed a smile then turned back to my Father, who kissed him on the forehead.

Then it was my Father's turn. He tackled me in a tight hug. He flew up into the air with me held tightly in his arms. I let out a laugh and held on tightly. "Father!" He put his forehead to mine. "Be safe Little Leo Bug." He said softly.

Usually he was sarcastic and joking, but now he was serious. We floated back down, and I grabbed Blake's hand again. "Have you been anywhere else besides the Candy Kingdom?" I shook my head and watched my parents already feeling a stab of homesickness.

I turned to Blake haultingly and watched him with sadness hidden deep within his red eyes. Blake was watching the parents too, and tore his eyes away, smiling down at me who was much shorter. "Alright! Before your dad gets comes back, let's go find Flambo!" He took off with my hand still firmly held in his.

I took off, trying and failing to keep up with the long legged Blake. "Blake I have short legs slow down." I said almost running to keep up. "Sorry I forgot." He slowed down now walking.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Flambo was sitting in front of Blake and me as he was deciding if he should help. Blake said he could be stubborn at times. "Fine I'll help just....blah blah." I didn't pay much attention to what he said after that cause I started to become blue.

After that Me and Blake were on our way to the fire kingdom. Flame and Finn had left from the castle while me and Blake went to find Flambo. Blake helped me into the carriage. It was quite big, with black, red and gold seats, carpets and curtains. "You like? I designed it myself." Blake sounded proud of himself.

"Yeah." He smiled proudly pulling me closer to him. "We have a two day carriage ride want to make it fun?" He purred out his lips making contact with my neck. "B-blake.. the driver." I tried to protest but he already started unbuttoning my shirt. "This carriage is ran by my fire there's no actual driver so we're safe."

I turn myself getting onto Blake's lap so I was straddling him. He slide my shirt down off my arms. He was sucking hard on my skin very set on leaving hickeys all over. I was lightly moaning as I pulled at his shirt trying to get it off. "Having trouble there?" His voice was rough and deep against my skin. "N-o" I breathed out as he bit down on my collarbone a moan escaping me.

I could feel him smirk removing his lips from my neck pulling his shirt off. I felt Blake kick something and the seat across from us extended towards us. "Sit there." Blake to the other sit me moving to sit on it. Blake moved to it, kicking a button and the otherside came exteneding over.

"Did you really make it to where your carriage seats turn into a bed?" I laughed lightly. "Well yes. I knew I'd be spending a lot of time with you in it so might as well make it work." He smirked. He pulled me into his lap locking our lips together, his hands resting on my ass. He gripped tightly onto my bed my arms wrapping around his neck as he slowly moved to lay me on my back. I could feel Blake member pitching a tent as he started grinding roughly as he moved his lips all over my body.

"Bla~ke~" i moaned out, "please~ take me~" I couldnt wait. The way he touched me, kissed me, says my name drives me insane and I love it. I heard a chuckle come from him. "Someone's impatient." He said pulling off my pants. "Shut up." I said looking away blushing. He pulled his pants and boxers off leaving my boxers still resting on my waist. "Blake. You missed something." I said reaching down to remove them myself. "No." He pinned my arms above my head kissing my lips as he did so. "I want you to beg for it or I'll just teas you."

"Blake~ please~" I begged. "Nope. Not good enough." He said kissing down my neck  stopping at the bite mark licking around it and over it. "Blake~ i need it~ please~" i moaned as i begged. "What exactly do you need?" He asked making a new bite mark. "Ah~ Blake I need you in me~" he moved lower down my body leaving kisses and making hickeys over my chest and stomach. "What part of me? I could use my fingers, touge or m-" I cut him off. "I want your dick Blake. I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk."

He chuckled moving lower biting the rim of my boxers pulling them down with his teeth. He rised up inbetween my legs licking up my stomach, chest, neck and ending at my lips. He lined himself up with me as he kissed me. My hand found its way to his cheek as his found the back of my head. "Leo, I love you." He said parting his lips from mine. "I love you too, Blake." I said while slamming my lips back together with his.