Awkward

It had been two weeks since Ice Queen's appearance and Finn had set off to the Ice Kingdom, and we would be leaving to the Fire Kindom soon. Blake was in my room while I packed.

"You know none of your clothes will really work." He said with a laugh. I glared af him. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked grouchily. The only thing I was certain of bringing was Hambo. But still Blake suggested I put a flame resistance spell on it.

I sat down on my bed with a huff. "It means it'll all catch on fire, so just let Flambo set a spell on you and Hambo." He said lazily. I glared up at him with mock anger. "Just bring a suitcase for all the stuff you'll bring back." He said with a laugh.

I cracked a smile and grabbed his hand, pulling him down over me. He laid over me and with a sudden fierceness kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to bring him closer, but only succeeding in pulling myself up to him.

He pressed me against the bed and I felt myself let out a moan. He grabbed my arms from around his neck, and pressed them into the bed above my head. I continued kissing him.

He grabbed my pants and non too carefully ripped them off. My body seemed to have a mind of its own and I arched my body against his.

I tried to move my pinned down arms to take his pants off, but he was unweilding and took them off himself. He turned me around roughly, pushing my face into the matress as a scream tried to force its way out.

He bent down close to my ears and I felt goosebumps spread as he whispered in my ear. He grabbed me by my hair and held my face up and kissed down my jawline, working his way to the small of my back.

Shivers of pleasure went down my spine. Then I was turned over and he kissed me with a feirce longing. Then the door swung open, Pepper coming in. "Prince Leo your fa-" She stopped as soon as she saw us.

"P-pr-prince Leo!" She shouted. Her mouth was open in shock and her eyes wide. Blake's hair shot up and soon caught the bed on fire. I let of grabbing the nearest thing to cover myself with. I swiped my pants off the floor, and shoved my legs in one at as time.

I grabbed Pepper and darted into the hall. The sprinklers went off, and I glanced into my room. Blake's fire had gone out and I heard yelling from down the hall in Finn and Flame King's room.

The water was pouring down and after I set Pepper down and ran back into my room. Blake came out a moment later fully dressed. He held Hambo, tossing it to me. I gave him a smile, turned, and ran down the hall to his parents' room.

I opened the door to see a panicked Finn using his back pack to protect Flame King from the on pouring water. Then suddenly the water stopped. I breathed in warm air and looked over at an embarrassed Blake. I turned to see Father floating down the hall.

"Come to Gumball's study." He said. He went to Flame King carefully avoiding his weak flames. He glanced at me. "Do you know what happened Leo?" He asked. I avoided his gaze staring at the floor. "No. I was packing when it happened." I lied easily, but I felt a flush spreading across my cheeks, but thankfully no one was looking.

Blake grabbed my hand and we all started walking to my dad's study. Father led the way floating ahead and glancing back every once and a while. We walked quietly, the only ones talking were Finn and Flame King.

Father opened the door and they all filed in. Dad sat at his desk looking at all his books that had soaked up the water.

"Does anyone know what happened?" He asked with a sigh. No one answered. Pepper stepped forward. I held my breath, tightening my grip on Blake's hand.

"I'm sorry my liege. I believe it was one of the servants in the kitchen. I will punish them immediately. " She said. Dad shook his head before saying, "No Pepper. Thank you, but there's no need for punishment if it was only an accident." I started breathing again, and Blake gave my hand a reassuring squeeze.

Pepper gave me a side look, and I found a sudden intrest in the floor. It would be a little awkward for awhile around Peppermint Maid.