Diambow 14

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

"Hm? What is that you have there?" Nijimura asks, looking at the box that Midorima was holding. Midorima shuts the locker and looks at the gift-wrapped box. He move up his glasses, handing him the small box.

"Is it not what it looks like? It's my lucky item." Midorima said with his cool and calm composure. Nijimura face palm, not wanting to ask any further. Kise takes the box away from it and opens the box.

"Wahh, Midorima-cchi. Are you guys going to propose to someone?" Nijimura flinches, looking at the blonde then to the glasses boy. The senpai didn't even knew that he was in a relationship, let alone having a group of girls flock over him.

"The ring is fake though. Is it yours?" Haizaki was about to grab one of Murasakibara's chips but the purple hair boy quickly slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch." Murasakibara said, glaring at him intently.

"I borrowed it from my aunt. She said she didn't want it anymore so I took it." Midorima takes the box from Kise and walks to Akashi.

"Midorima." Nijimura calls, closing the locker. He looks at his green eyes, smiling nervously, "Can I have that when the day's over?"

"Sure. I have no need for it afterwards." Akashi walks.

"Are you going to propose to someone, Nijimura-senpai??" Kise asks. 

A moment of silence spread through the end of the room as Nijimura doesn't say a word. Kise looks at the people awkwardly as some boys walk away, leaving the locker room.

"Uh.." Kise asks, "Is it true?"

"Yeah." Nijimura finally answers. He then slowly replies, "There's someone I want to propose to. Got a problem with that?" Nijimura walk past Akashi and Midorima. His mind was finally feeling relieved, being able to be alone for his face to be reddened.

❖❖❖

"(Y/N), can you come outside?" Nijimura asks, knocking at your door, trying not to let the blush show. You opened the door, feeling the cold air coming into your apartment. You smiled, confused, not expecting to see Nijimura at her door.

"Senpai! What are you doing here?" Your eyes widen, seeing a box in front of you. "Isn't this-" You froze. "This is too sudden. Asking- I- What- Uh-" You froze.

"I love you, (Y/N). When we were kids, I'm sorry that I forgotten who you were. When years past and you came into my life again, I feel happy so much to cherish you. From now on, I'll be by your side, to be your family, to be your home because I love you. So please, marry me. As I place your ring on your finger. I swear I will love you today, tomorrow, and always. So... When we grow a little older, after I get back from Japan, I promise I'll find you and fall in love with you so when that time comes, will you marry me?"

You blushed, nodding your head up and down. "I promise I'll wait for your return."

Time is steadily moving faster and faster.

Please be the diamond to shine my day

------------------------------------------

Oi. Give me your hand. I'm going to put this diamond ring and ask you to marry me.
I'll protect you and be your family. So say yes and marry me.
"These rings will prove that our love is firm. The DIAMOND placed on top will confirm." -
Lyrics belong to DenZero