Diambow 6

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

Your legs started to walk inside to where the stash of money that you kept hidden, realizing it was gone. You started to crouch down, picking up the glass.

"Do you know what happened? Should I call the police?" No answer. "(L/N)!"

You jumped and look at Nijimura. "Oh. You followed me home? It's late so you should head on back."

"And leave you like this?" he walks up to you, throwing the glass that you were holding away. He grabs your wrists, standing up to drag you out of the apartment. "Come on." You were trying to get away from his hand but seeing how it didn't work, you fling your arm away, looking at him with a painful look.

"I'm fine." clearing showing that you were lying. You sighed, "This happened before. I just need to intake what just happened and start cleaning. Please just go."

"But-"

"Nijimura-senpai. This is my problem! Just go!" you yelled, raising your voice. He grunts, at first refused to leave but made his way out the door. The following day, he was informed you weren't at school.

"(L/N)'s not here?" Nijimura asks, worryingly.

"No. But I'm sure she'll come back tomorrow." Kakone predicts.

The light shower continue to rain over the town. Nijimura came in to knock on your door.

"Excuse me. You're being loud to the other neighbors."

"Is (L/N) here?"

"(L/N)? She's still at school. If not work. She hasn't came back yet." the old women touched her cheek with a worried look. Nijimura grunts and ran off to go to find your workplace. Please, please let you be there..!

"I'm afraid she doesn't have a shift today." Nijimura walks out of the shop and started running to places he thought you might be at. He continues to go to random places, calling your name, asking people if they seen you walking. 

Where could she be? Nijimura stops at the park. He sports a bunch of flowers--hydrangea flowers. The upperclassmen touched his head as it began to ache. 

He could hear the sound of a child crying.

"Are you okay? You'll catch a cold if you stay in the rain too long." the little boy said with a smile, holding an umbrella over you. Back then, it was raining near hydrangea flowers. It was the first time as a child when Nijimura met you.

"Mommy isn't here anymore. Daddy didn't came. Will everyone leave (Y/N)?" the little girl weeps.

"I won't." he laughed, reaching for your hand. "Let's go home."

A tear fell down from your cheek. You wiped it off and slowly reach for Nijimura's hand. He takes it and dragged the little girl out of the playground stone dome. That park had hydrangea flowers. That's where he met her.

Nijimura ends his flashback and started to head to the place where he first found you.

It was the sound of a puddle being stepped on. The sound of footsteps coming your way. You look up to see Nijimura standing before you.

"Are you okay? You'll catch a cold if you stay in the rain too long." Nijimura tells you, copying his words from before. "(L/N), I remember now. We met when we were little kids, right?"

Please be the diamond to shine my day

====================

Oi. Give me your hand. I'm going to put this diamond ring and ask you to marry me.
I'll protect you and be your family. So say yes and marry me.