Diambow 2

Please be the rainbow when the rain goes away

Nijimura couldn't stop thinking about her. Everytime he tried to sleep and close his eyes, the image of you continued to pop up. Where did he met you before? Or was it something else? Nijimura walks into the infirmary to lay down for a rest considering he didn't get a good night's rest. Luckily, he was able to sleep, thinking of basketball to calm his mind.

When he woke up, he was under the sheets and quickly he threw the sheets off of him and open his arms wide open. It was hot that he was even sweating a bit. He then sees a shadow. When he looked who the shadow belonged to, he could instantly tell it was the girl that he was thinking about. And her eyes were filled with tears.

She started to wipe the tears with her shirt and started to run out of the classroom. Nijimura moves the sheets completely off his legs and stands up, "W-Wait-"

But the girl had already left.

❖❖❖

"(L/N)-san? I think she's in Kise-kun's class." Kuroko-kun answers, looking confused. "Why do you ask?"

"No, it's nothing. I just wanted to know if there was a girl with the same surname as that. Where's Kise?" Nijimura asks, scratching his head.

"He has modeling practice today." answers the shadow. Nijimura sighs.

"Well thanks." Nijimura thanks the shadow and starts to walk towards Akashi. "Akashi. Don't you have Kise's phone number?" 

"I do. Do you need it?"

"Yeah." Akashi hands the phone to Nijimura. He takes it and starts to call Kise. The phone picks up which surprises Nijimura since "Kise. Do you have a (L/N) in your class?"

"(L/N)? Yeah. Why?" Kise asks. 

"I need you to introduce her to me later." Nijimura tells him. 

"That's fine. But why couldn't you tell me tomorrow? Could it be that senpai likes-"

"No." the phone hungs up on Kise as Kise cries anime tears. "I was only joking.~"

'Me like her? No that's impossible. It's just that she's..' Nijimura nods, walking out of the gym. He lifts his head as a petal came flying in front of him as he sees the girl he was looking at was right there in front of his eyes. 'She's what?'

They both just stood there, looking at each other as the cherry blossom flows fluttering down.

Nijimura looks at the second year and sighs. He scratches his cheek. "Do you have business with the basketball team?"

You didn't replied but just stared at him. A minute passed and then you shook head. You started to walk the other direction. When Nijimura lets the girl go, as soon as he didn't see the female, Nijimura then realizes that he had forgot to ask you why you were crying in the infirmary. Nijimura continues to be more attracted to the female. It was like everytime you passed him, he would immediately spot you. Though, he never hadthe courage to speak to you so he could only just look.