Chapter 10

3rd Person POV

"So, any plans for today?" Ben asked. "We split up again???" Link suggested. "Why not? I want to spend some time with Erebus and Aeron!" Misha grinned. "I could use some alone time." Krystal whistled. "Alright so we're splitting up again... Where do we meet up?" Renee asked. "How about we do the same thing as yesterday? Meet up here again." Reiner suggested. "Sure why not. Do we go on groups or just random?" Jacky asked. "Groups." Toby quickly said. "Wow, fast suggestion... Any reason why?" Liu asked. "I CAN NOT TAKE ANOTHER RIDE WITH XY! I'LL DIE!" Toby yelled. "That's mean..." Teresa sighed. "L-lets just split up..." Krystal sighed.

Sakura, Emma, Link, Liu, and Reiner were in a group together. 

Misha, Erebus, Aeron, Teresa, and Krystal were a group.

XY, Ben, Toby, Jacky, and Renee were a group together.

"I must say we are quite good at sorting ourselves into groups." Emma puffed out her chest. "Yeah, yeah, let's just go HAVE SOME FUN! WOOOOO!! COTTON CANDY!!!!" XY danced. "Guys, make sure she does NOT get any candy or anything sweet! I can not take another day of chasing her, and her snoring..." Misha groaned. "She snored?" Sakura asked. "Yeah... She did..." Renee sighed. "We'll keep a 24-hour look on her." Ben smiled. "Alright, thanks." Misha smiled back at Ben.

The groups split up went all over the place. 

With Sakura, Emma, Link, Liu, and Reiner

"Why couldn't I be in the group with Renee..." Link sighed. "Because none of us trust you with her." Emma laughed. "What about me?! I wanted to be with Misha!!!" Liu whined. "Child, calm down. You'll never date Misha you incest boy!" Sakura teased. "OH, WHAT DID YOU SAY OLD HAG!?" Liu yelled at Sakura. "No yelling," Reiner sighed, "I feel like I'm the babysitter for this group..." "You probably are," Emma laughed. "Well duh, everyone in this group is immature." Link stated. "The most mature is probably you Reiner." Sakura smiled at him. "Did you not hear me, grandma!? I SAID YOU'RE AN OLD HAG!!!" Liu repeated trying to piss Sakura off. "Do you really want to piss Sakura off when Reiner's here?" Emma asked Liu. "HA?! I'M NOT PISSING REINER OFF! I'M PISSING SAKURA OFF!" Liu yelled at Emma. "N-no... I'm pretty sure you pissed them both off..." Link gulped as he stared at the dark aura surrounding the couple.

Liu looked at them and he knew he was in trouble. 

"Rest in peace." Emma and Link said simultaneously. 

With Misha, Erebus, Aeron, Teresa, and Krystal

"Misha you sure do look energetic!" Erebus smiled. "Well, it has been forever since I last saw you 2!!" Misha jumped up and down. "Haha, make sure you don't get hurt!" Aeron grinned. "Misha, you have such loving brothers!" Krystal giggled. "I'm jealous... I want a big brother too now... I only have an annoying little brother..." Teresa sighed. "We're triplets, but still glad to know! I must be lucky!!!" Misha grinned. "Lucky indeed you are." Aeron smiled. "So, what do you guys want to do first?" Erebus asked. "I'm fine with anything. I just need to exercise." Teresa sighed. "You? Exercise? On a break?" Krystal asked. "That's just sad..." The triplets stared at Teresa. "I know..." Teresa sniffed. "We're here to relax! Not exercise!" Misha said as she dragged Teresa to some thriller rides being followed by the other 3.

They went on several rides and some went on again and again until they got sick of it. Erebus, Aeron, and Misha spent a lot of time together chatting and everything. The 2 brothers soon befriended the 2 girls, Krystal and Teresa.

With XY, Ben, Toby, Jacky, and Renee

"Remember nothing sweet for XY," Renee warned everyone. "B-but!" XY stuttered. "Do you want to see an angry Misha tonight?" Renee glared at XY. "No..." XY pouted. "C'mon it's not that bad! We can still go on rides." Toby comforted XY. "It's not like it's the end of your world." Jacky laughed. "It might be... I mean all I've ever seen XY eat is candy and more candy..." Ben said. "It's true..." Renee sighed. "It can't be that hard. I mean we just have to keep an eye on her." Jacky smiled. "Toby couldn't do it. If he couldn't keep an eye on her then we can't either. Unless it's Misha." Ben told Jacky. "Did you forget I'm here?" Renee cried, "All the girls can keep an eye on her, we just choose not to because she's too annoying." "Sad but true." XY grinned. "Should you be that happy?" Toby asked XY. "Nope... But I'll try my best to get candy!" XY smirked. "Do your worst," Renee told XY.

The group set off and explored the rides while keeping an eye on XY. Every time they didn't look at her for a second she would run off trying to find candy. But luckily every time Jacky and Ben would tackle her to the ground. Toby would get worried everytime they did it and Renee would just laugh at her failure.

A/N 

Hi guys, sorry it's been so long since I last updated! School sucks... I'll try my best to update more chapters during the break but no promises! I gotta live my life too. It also wasn't easy for me when I had to think of what to write for my other book. It's not easy writing yaoi... *cries* The horror! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make this short but still keep the limit of 1000 words because I sort of want to finish this story fast and it doesn't help when this story is a 7-day trip. I don't plan on changing it either, probably because I'm way too lazy to change it! I've even forgotten what day we're on so I have to re-read the chapters with the day every time. Again, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I think I might also upload the next chapter today or maybe 1-2 days later? If I manage to complete the next story on the lemon book.