Chapter 3

Aeron and Erebus ^^^

3rd Person POV

Day 2

"Ugh, I have a headache," Sakura said waking up. "Do you want me to get Reiner?" Renee asked. "That would be nice," Sakura said rubbing her temple. "Alright, I'll be back," Renee said walking out to found Reiner. "Do you have a fever or something?" Misha asked. "You want to test my temperature? I'm pretty sure I'm not burning." Sakura joked. "Maybe you're just too tired," XY suggested. "Probably," Sakura replied.

After a few minutes, a panicked Reiner came into the room. "Are you okay?!" Reiner asked. "Yes, I'm fine! My head just hurts a bit." Sakura smiled. "You are not leaving this room today missy! I'm staying with you the whole day." Reiner glared. "Okay okay!" Sakura said. "Aww, so you guys aren't going to join us at the amusement park?" XY pouted. "No were not. If Sakura is I'm staying in with her." Reiner explained. "How sweet!" Renee daydreamed. "Okay, enough you 2! Let's go and give them privacy!" Misha said dragging XY and Renee out.

"What was that for?!" XY glared. "Don't you think it would be better if they had I don't know maybe some privacy?!" Misha responded. "I agree with Misha." Renee said. "Fine then, let's just go get the others and go to the amusement park." XY mumbled. "What about breakfast?" Krystal laughed walking up to the three girls with Teresa. "We should probably get breakfast first." Renee said. "So we don't need to tell the boys?" Teresa asked. "They're smart enough to know, right?" Misha questioned. "Haha, you guys go. I'll go pick up your brothers." Teresa said walking away. "See you later Teresa!" The girls said. "Shall we go get the boys?" Renee asked. "We shall!" Krystal said. "Where's Emma?" XY asked. "She's sleeping Teresa and her talked all night about love advice." Krystal replied. "Wait... Can Teresa drive then?" Misha asked. "I'm pretty sure she can, she said she's pulled 3 all nighters." Krystal said. "Well then I don't have to worry about my brothers dying." Misha smiled.

XY banged on the door of the boys and yelled, "WAKE UP WE'RE GOING FOR BREAKFAST!" "Shh! Some people are still sleeping in this hotel!" Renee panicked. "Does she always do that?" Krystal asked. "Yep," Renee said. "It's a habit." Misha finished the sentence. "I'll go get Ben, Liu, and Link." Krystal said, "We meet at the diner." "Alright see you in a few minutes," Misha said.

XY kept banging on the door and suddenly the door opened and XY accidently hit Toby's nose. "Holy shit... I feel so sorry for Toby..." Renee said. "Ouch, that must've hurt!" Misha laughed. "Is his nose bleeding?" Jacky chuckled. "Shut up..." Toby said rubbing his nose. "I'm so sorry!!!!" XY apologized. "It's fine." Toby tried to smile. "I KNOW WHAT CHEERS ME UP FOOD! LET'S GO!" XY shouted and dragged Toby to the diner. "Let's go I guess?" Renee laughed and followed XY and Toby. "Think he'll be okay?" Misha asked walking to the diner. "Probably not." Jacky followed.

Dining Room

"Again! I'm so sorry!!!" XY apologized over and over again. "Did something happen between those 2?" Liu asked. "XY kept banging on the door and when Toby opened the door she accidently hit Toby," Misha replied. "Ouch!" Link laughed. "I know it's really funny when you think about it." Renee laughed. "I feel kind of sorry for him but then again, NOT!!!" Krystal laughed almost falling off her chair. "You guys are so mean." Jacky chuckled. "Geez, thanks for your respect guys!" Toby pouted. "I still love you!" XY hugged.

"By the way, if I'm correct there's fewer people today..." Link asked. "Oh yeah. Sakura might be sick so we called Reiner and he said he was going to take care of her the whole day, so those 2 are gone for today." Renee replied. "And Teresa went to pick up Aeron and Erebus," Misha added. "Emma is in bed sleeping because she pulled an all-nighter with Teresa about girl things," Krystal said. "Oh, I feel sorry for Reiner. Having to have to take care of her." Link said. "That's rude! Shes's our friend!" Renee glared. "Wrong move bro," Liu whispered. "Thanks for lightening the mood." Jacky glared at Link and started to comfort Renee.

"Well! Let's just get some food before all of this turns into a war zone!" Krystal tried to smile. "I agree with Krystal," Ben said. "Right sorry..." Link tried to apologize but Renee ignored him.

A few minutes later

Reiner helped Sakura to the dining room. "Sakura! Should you be out of bed?!" Renee panicked. "She's fine as long as I'm here."Reiner smiled. "What he said." Sakura giggled. "Strong girl," Ben commented. "Is Toby's nose okay?" Reiner chuckled. "How did you know?" XY questioned. "Jacky texted me," Reiner said. XY glared at Jacky while Toby said, "It's fine I asked him to tell Reiner." "You did? Why?" XY said. "Don't know, felt like he should've known." Toby replied. "Alright..." XY sighed.

Reiner helped Sakura sit down while he took a seat beside her. "So what did you guys order?" Reiner asked. "Food." Ben chuckled. "We got pancakes and waffles. A whole lot of it." Jacky said. "Here's your pancakes and waffles." A waiter came and gave them their food and left. "Wow looks good," Renee said. XY immediately ate her breakfast while Toby stared at her, Reiner fed Sakura, Jacky whispered sweet nothings into Renee's ears while Link glared, Ben and Liu were arguing about something, Misha and Krystal ate their breakfast silently.

After eating

"I'm going to take Sakura back to her room you guys have fun at the amusement park," Reiner said help Sakura up. "Alright be careful," Renee said. "I will," Reiner said walking away. "Will she be okay?" XY pouted. "I'm pretty sure she will," Toby said comforting XY. "Let's lighten the mood," Ben said. "To the amusement park!" Liu guided everyone. "Are we going to split up once we get there or no?" Misha asked. "I don't think we should." Jacky replied. "I agree with Jacky." Renee said. "Well I don't!" Link glared at Jacky. "Everyone who agrees with Jacky put your hands up." Misha said raising her hand along with Renee, Krystal, Ben, XY, Liu, and, Toby. "7 against 1, we win." Jacky glared at Link. Link mumbled bs as the gang walked to the amusement park.