Chapter 5

3rd Person POV

Reiner ran over to Link and Liu being followed by Sakura. "Hey guys! I thought you guys weren't going to split up." Reiner said. "And I thought you were going to stay at the hotel with Sakura," Liu replied. "She's fine now!" Reiner grinned, "All thanks to moi." "Yeah, yeah keep talking and you'll lose your mouth." Sakura laughed. "You have a scary girlfriend." Link said. "That's one of the reasons I love her," Reiner said hugging Sakura. "You have a weird taste." Link and Liu said simultaneously. "What's wrong with weird." Sakura glared. "Well," Reiner said, "if my beautiful girlfriend is weird then it's better because boys won't go after her~" "He's got a point." Liu sighed.

"HEY GUYS!" XY yelled running to the 4 talking. "Hi XY!" Sakura smiled. "Why are you dragging Toby?" Liu asked. "He said he couldn't run but he was lying!" XY pouted. "I think he's dead." Link said. "I think he IS dead..." Sakura said poking Toby. "What did you do to the poor guy?" Reiner asked. "I just took him on a roller coaster." XY replied. "Just a roller coaster?" Link asked. "Ok... Maybe a lot of thriller rides?" XY fake laughed. "Rest in peace Toby..." Reiner said. "OI! I'M NOT COMPLETELY DEAD!" Toby yelled. "Oh so you're alive?" Link said. "YES!" Toby shouted. "That's a shame." Sakura sighed. "Pfft , that's mean Sakura." Liu laughed. "But you have to admit it is a shame." Reiner chuckled. "Hey guys," Link said, "where's Renee?" "Are you stalking her or something?" XY glared. "Nah, I think he just likes her." Sakura said. ""And where's Misha?" Liu asked. "Geez you 2 ask a lot of questions." Toby said. "Asking questions is good." Reiner laughed. "Not when you hate questions." Sakura replied. "Well..." XY thought for a moment and said, "Why don't you 2 just go look for them rather than asking us." "O-M-G!" Sakura yelled as her jaws dropped. "XY SAID SOMETHING SMART?!" Reiner blinked several times. "Hey! XY can be smart like Sakura too sometimes!" Toby argued. "She can?" Link and Liu asked. "Yes I can." XY facepalmed. "But it's rare." Sakura quoted. "Agreed." Everyone except XY and Toby said. "So mean!" XY cried. "There, there." Toby comforted XY and glared at the others. "We surrender." Liu said waving a white flag. "Ok..." Reiner sighed looking at Liu.

"I thought we voted that we wouldn't split up with everyone." Link mumbled. "Haha... We did say that but once we arrived it just happened..." Liu whispered to Link. "By the way where are the others?" Sakura asked. "Probably scattered around the amusement park," Reiner said hugging Sakura from the back and resting his head on her shoulder while walking. "It's hard to walk while you're hugging me like this." Sakura giggled. "Stop acting mushy in front of us!" Link and Liu yelled. "What do you mean by mushy?" Toby smirked and piggybacked XY. "This is embarrassing!" XY laughed. "You 2 couples annoy me..." Liu glared. "I want Renee." Link mumbled. "Stop sulking you children," Sakura said. "OH! COTTON CANDY! LETS GO GET SOME TOBY! PLEASE?" XY pointed. "Alright! Let's go!!!" Toby said running to the cotton candy. "And they left us here... Again..." Link mumbled. "Well... XY has a sweet tooth don't blame it on her." Sakura said. "Yeah! Blame it on her sweet tooth." Reiner laughed.

"We finally found you!" Krystal said waving to them, "It feels like forever since I last saw you guys." She laughed. "Has it really been forever?" Reiner asked. "YES!" Krystal yelled, "Where are the others?". "XY and Toby are over there buying cotton candy." Sakura pointed. "And we don't know where the others are." Reiner shrugged. "I want Renee," Link cried, "that bastard Jacky is probably raping her! I HAVE TO SAVE HER!" "SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND," Krystal yelled. "I want Misha." Liu sighed. "She's asexual..."  Everyone responded to Liu. 

"We're back." Toby said still carrying an XY stuffing her face with cotton candy. "XY, cotton candy is gross." Sakura gagged. "You okay?" Reiner asked. "Yeah." Sakura responded. "But cotton candy is fluffy." Krystal laughed, "And sweet..." "Let's just all agree that XY and Toby are the weirdest couple followed by Sakura and Reiner." Link laughed. "HEY! WE'RE NOT WEIRD!" Reiner and Sakura said simultaneously. "Well," Liu said, "you 2 are the only mature couples and only XY and Toby and you 2 are dating." "So obviously you 2 would be the 2nd weirdest." Link added. "Wow," Sakura said. "You guys are so nice." Reiner finished the sentence. "I'M DONE!" XY said finishing her cotton candy. "Fast." Toby said. "She's going to be sick." Sakura smirked. "Am not!" XY argued. "I agree with Sakura eating it that fast you might get sick." Teresa said. "Thank you~" Sakura winked. "By the way," Krystal said. "You forgot Jacky and Renee." Krystal added. "I don't like them together so shut up! It's ME and Renee." Link glared. "I prefer Link and Renee too." Liu said. "It's because you guys spend more time together that's why you 2 agree with everything." Sakura sighed.

"Well it's about time we go find the other 4 shall we go?" Liu asked. "Can we go on some rides while we find them?" XY asked. "Uh... Sure?" Link replied. "YAY! Let's GO TOBY!" XY yelled dragging Toby to more rides. "H-HELP!!!!" Toby yelled as everyone just waved goodbye to Toby. "Now, now be a good Toby," XY said running to a ride. "Do you think he's going to be okay?" Reiner asked and everyone shrugged to Reiner's question. "I expected that kind of answer..." Reiner sighed. "Well... Let's just go find the others..." Krystal said. "How about the Ferris Wheel? It's the highest ride and we might be able to spot them." Sakura suggested. "Your girlfriend is smart." Liu laughed. "I thought all girls were smart," Krystal said. "Not all some are I don't know... Not smart?" Link responded. "Is that an insult to girls?!" Krystal glared. "N-no sorry!" Link apologized. "Hahaha! Link got scolded!!!" Liu and Reiner laughed. 

The gang went onto the Ferris Wheel to look for Renee, Jacky, Misha, and Ben.