Chapter 7

3rd Person POV

"Damn it, Ben! We weren't supposed to split up with the others and come to the arcade!" Misha scolded Ben. "But It was so addicting!!!" Ben whined. "Get off that game right this instant!" Misha glared, "We are going to find the others!" "NO NEVER! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!" Ben shouted attracting attention. "D-don't worry nothing is going on here!" Misha stuttered and hit Ben on the head, "You idiot! Making me apologize for you!" "I'm still not leaving!" Ben pouted. "You're acting like a 5-year-old!" Misha stated. "Who cares? I need my games!" Ben whined some more. "Well, then I'll just leave you here and go find the others," Misha said walking away. "W-wait!" Ben said as Misha ignored him and continued to walk. 'Ugh... Misha is so bossy sometimes!' Ben thought as he ran after Misha. 

"Oh, so you did decide to come along after all." Misha laughed. "I didn't feel like being alone in an arcade full of kids..." Ben blushed. "Huh, so even you can blush." Misha pointed out. "Everyone can!" Ben said. "Not babies~" Misha stated. "I think they can..." Ben sighed. "Oh shut up. You don't know shit." Misha glared. "Ok ok!" Ben said, "Oh, by the way, can w-" "No," Misha said cutting off Ben. "But you don't know what I was going to ask!" Ben argued. "Oh, believe me, I do. You were going to say if YOU could go on some rides." Misha responded. "Geh, n-no..." Ben stuttered. "Yeah sure lie about it." Misha rolled her eyes as she walked faster making Ben run.

30 Minutes Later

"Damn it... Where the hell could they be?! We've been searching for 30 minutes!" Misha said stomping her feet. "They're probably having fun! Unlike us." Ben sulked. "Stop sulking! Would you prefer to go back to the hotel?" Misha glared. "YES! WE CAN GO PLAY GAMES TOGETHER IN OUR ROOM!" Ben said as his eyes sparkled. "N-" Misha stopped for a second and thought before finishing her sentence, "yeah actually ok let's go. It's better than being in this stupid sun." "YAAAAAY!" Ben cheered. "Think they'll be worried about us?" Misha asked as she followed Ben back to the hotel. "Probably, we can phone them," Ben replied. "Wooow you're using your brain." Misha laughed. "Rude." Ben pouted. "My hobby." Misha winked.

Back at the Hotel

"I'll go call them you pick a game," Misha said picking up her phone. "Kay," Ben responded and started to pick a game to play. 'Oooh! Legend of Zelda!!!!' Ben thought, 'She might like this game. Oh! Or that!!! Waaaaah I have too many games to pick! What game will Misha like?!' 

"Hello~" A voice greeted through the phone. "Reiner? Where's Sakura? I thought I called her not you." Misha replied. "She's sleeping~" Reiner replied. "Stop sounding flirt, god." Misha sighed. "Yes ma'am," Reiner responded, "so why are you looking for Sakura?" "I wanted to get Renee's phone number I forgot it again," Misha replied. "Oh, well I know Jacky's number you want me to tell you his?" Reiner asked. "Yes please," Misha said politely. "Alright, it's (XXX)-XXX-XXXX..." Reiner replied as he told her the phone number. "Alright thank you!" Misha said. "No problem I'll talk to you later," Reiner said. "Yeah ok, thanks again bye!" Misha said as she hung up.

"What did Sakura say?" As Ben put in a random game. "Reiner picked up he gave me Jacky's phone number," Misha responded. "Oh ok, go call him I'll start the game," Ben said. "Okay, thanks," Misha replied as she dialed Jacky's number.

'I could've given her Jacky's number instead of Reiner...' Ben thought as he pouted, Misha stared at him pouting and thought, 'Why the hell is he pouting... He's scaring the shit out of me. Is he possessed or something? Then again he was always possessed by shit.' Then her phone got through and she started to talk to Jacky. 

'I feel so useless!!!' Ben sighed out scaring Misha, 'Ben! Enough of the stupid talk just start the game and wait for Misha!' 

"Ok, I'm done talking to Jacky," Misha said sitting down beside Ben. "How did it go?" Ben asked. "He says he understands and he's going to tell everyone where we are once he finds them..." Misha explained. "Oh right, they got separated too." Ben laughed. "Yeah," Misha giggled," so what game are we playing?" "LEGEND OF ZELDA!" Ben laughed evilly. "Okay okay give me a controller," Misha said as Ben handed her a controller.

The two started to play the game and amazingly no fighting happened between them as they played happily together. Whenever Misha was in trouble Ben would come save her from death like a white knight in shining armor.

 Whenever Misha was in trouble Ben would come save her from death like a white knight in shining armor

1 Hour Later

"That was fun!" Misha cheered. "Yeah!" Ben smiled. "We need some refreshments. I'm going to go get some you coming?" Misha asked as Ben thought and said, "Sure, should we get some for everyone else too when they come back?" "Great idea! Let's go!!" Misha grinned as they both walked to the dining room to get some refreshments.

"Should we get some snacks on the way too?" Misha asked. "Why not? A late night midnight snack." Ben laughed. "I wonder if Emma is up..." Misha thought. "Want to go check on her first then? I have the key to her room." Ben said. "What are you a pervert? How do you have her room key?" Misha glared. "XY gave it to me for some reason," Ben replied. "Ok, now that makes a lot more sense!" Misha gasped as they started to walk to Emma's room 

A/N

I don't really play Legend of Zelda so if it's not like a controller game or 2 players blame my brain. The reason I used Legend of Zelda is because well Ben is BEN Drowned from creepypasta so that's why I used that game. It suited it lol.