Chapter 2

After the swim, the two girls who were resting in their rooms came down to meet up with the rest of their friends. "How was your swim?" Teresa asked. "Great, other than the fact that Sakura almost drowned everyone." Toby smiled. "I thought it was horrible!" Ben said. "Why did you even agree to join us when you hate water Ben?" Misha asked. "Uh... I forgot?" Ben faked laughed. "Really now?" Liu smirked. 

"Anyone hungry? Because I hear there was a restaurant near here." Renee said. "I would go anywhere with you!" Link winked. "Go die in a hole." Jacky glared protecting Renee. "That love triangle though..." Sakura whispered. "I've never seen Jacky so pissed." Reiner stared. "Karma," Emma said. "What did he do?" Krystal asked. "Dunno, just thought it was fitting," Emma replied. "Well, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE REST OF YOU BUT I'M HUNGRY! LET'S GO!" XY shouted. 

The gang walked to the restaurant near the hotel. 

At the Restaurant

"Table for 13 people please," Renee said to the receptionist. "Alright, please follow me this way." The receptionist said guiding the gang. "My 2 brothers said they're going to come here. Can they?" Misha asked. "Sure!" XY said, "More the merrier." "Wait, wait, wait you have 2 brothers?" Sakura asked. "Yep! Their names are Aeron and Erebus. Aeron is the shy one and Erebus is hmm... The 3rd Reiner?" Misha replied. "HAHA! 3RD REINER!" XY laughed. "I still love my Rei-rei." Sakura smiled.

"So, are we ready to order?" Toby asked. "Yeah." Everyone replied. "Excuse me, waitress?" Teresa called out. The waitress walked to the girls and said, "Are you ready to order?" "Yes," Misha said and started to order food followed by the other guys.

15 minutes later the food came. "Wow this food is delicious!" Ben said. "Agreed." Liu nodded. "What are we going to do after this?" Jacky asked. "I don't, I don't think we have anything planned." Krystal responded. "Do we have to pick up Aeron and Erebus?" Reiner asked. "Oh I am not picking him up! Jacky do it." Sakura shook her head. "Rude." Jacky glared. "No you don't have to pick them up, they'll probably get a taxi." Misha said. "I can go pick them up." Teresa volunteered. "You sure?" Misha asked. "Yeah, I need to buy some things on the way anyways." Teresa smiled. "You sure you're not just using them as slaves?" XY asked. "Slaves is not in my vocab." Teresa glared. "Guys when she says some things she means shopping for clothes." Sakura said eating her food. "Girls are scary sometimes..." Liu mumbled. "You can say that again." Toby whispered. "Girls are scary." Liu repeated loudly. "WHAT?" The girls glared. "N-nothing." Liu stuttered. "Busted~" Reiner chuckled.

Back at the Hotel

"Wow, did we stay out that late?" Renee asked. "We probably did since someone ordered too much food." Ben glared at Link. "What? I thought we would all be hungry after the swim!" Link said. "Well clearly you were wrong! Girls don't eat a lot!" Renee glared. "Bro, you just got on her bad side." Jacky smiled happily. "Evil..." Krystal said. "Ugh, I was on a diet too." Teresa pouted. "I'm dizzy from all that food." Sakura said yawning. "I'll bring you to your room." Reiner said helping Sakura to her room, "I'll see you guys later once I get her back to her room." "Don't do anything naughty~" Link winked. "Can you stop flirting and take things seriously once?!" Renee glared. "Ouch," Toby said, "that doesn't look good on his reputation for Renee." "Renee is taken by Jacky and that's final." XY whispered. "But you never know the tables might turn and Renee might take a liking to Link." Emma giggled. "She will never! Not as long as I am here with Renee!" Jacky argued. "You sound like superman..." Ben chuckled. "Maybe I am." Jacky joked.

Everyone got back to their rooms and rested. 

With the Boys: Jacky, Reiner, Toby

"Did you get Sakura back to her room safely?" Toby asked. "Yeah, she fell asleep half way though..." Reiner chuckled. "Did your girl drink alcohol or something?" Jacky asked. "No, I was supervising her so there was no way she drank alcohol," Reiner said. "Maybe the food she had?" Toby suggested. "Or maybe she's just tired." Jacky laughed. "Don't be mean." Reiner glared. "This feels like old times... If only Ben was in the same room as us it would be better." Toby said. "I've been wondering," Jacky said, "are you and Ben siblings or something?" "That's a good question. They do act sort of alike?" Reiner laughed. "Shut up Reiner, and no we're not siblings! Where did you think of that question!?" Toby said. "Brain," Jacky said pointing to his head. "Add a gun," Reiner suggested. "Savage." Jacky chuckled.

With the Other Boys: Ben, Link, Liu

"Renee is so cute!" Link daydreamed. "Nah, Misha is cuter!" Liu argued. "Renee is dating Jacky and Misha is asexual," Ben noted. "Renee will break up with Jacky soon." Link glared. "How the hell do you know Misha is asexual!?" Liu said madly. "Because I asked her out before and she rejected me, but I still like her," Ben said. "Just because she rejected you doesn't mean she won't reject me." Liu smiled. "Don't blame me if your heart gets broken," Ben told Liu. "It's getting late. I want to wake up early so I can see Renee's beautiful face so good night guys." Link said going to bed followed by the others.

With the Girls: Misha, Sakura, Renee, XY

"Wow, Sakura is out." Renee poked Sakura's cheek. "I think she's too tired. I mean she did drive us here and then go swimming with us." Misha explained. "First time I feel sorry for her." XY stared. "Why not we all go to bed early for Sakura?" Renee smiled. "Alright, we can wake up early tomorrow then." Misha smiled. "I doubt that. I sleep in late same with Sakura." XY said. "Just go to bed," Misha said throwing a pillow into XY's face. "I'm turning off the lights," Renee said walk to the lights. "Night guys," Misha said tucking herself in her bed. "Night!!!" XY yelled silently. 

With the Other Girls: Emma, Teresa, Krystal

"Sakura and XY are cute I can't pick which one I like," Krystal said. "That's a big love triangle, Krystal." Emma laughed. "Emma you sound like a love expert," Teresa said. "Because I am!" Emma smiled. "I need help! I don't know how to confess to my crush! He already has a girlfriend but shes a snob!" Teresa cried. "Make him dump her," Krystal said. "We're going to stay up all night if you want help," Emma said. "I'm willing to take that risk! One day or two or more, I don't care as long as I can confess to him!" Teresa said. "Alrighty! You joining us Krystal?" Emma asked. "Nah, I'm going to sleep. You 2 have fun." Krystal smiled. "Night." Emma and Teresa said simultaneously.