Gettin That Job

1

I woke up early today because today I was looking for a job. I was hoping I could get a job at rue 21 because I loveeee that place so much. I know im 17 but can I have a little kid moment for once lol. I got my things together so I could freshin up. I did my thang and put on my clothes. Today I was wearing slmething professional like. I put on a collard red polo shirt with some black stretch jeggings and my red jordan retros.

While I was headin out I saw Dre on the couch sleep.

Dre_ wassup meme(another name for me)

Me_ Nun fina try out for this job

Dre_ *laughs hard for like 5minutes*

Me_ *stares* wth so funny

Dre_ *gasps for air* u...a job.......U *laughs hard asf*

Me_i dont see yo asz wit a job...A REAL ONE AT THAT!

Dre_ *stops laughin* aye u no what I do so dont do that

Me_ yeaaaa we all know slick we al know (leaves out)

I locked the door and went off to my brother car. He had two so he said I could drive mary today. Mary was a bloody red dodge buggati. ( by this far u should no what type of job dre have) I got in mary and drove off to rue 21 forgettin about breakfast.  I walked in and asked a nice looking girl that resembles coco jones a little bit but looks wayyyyyy better in tone where I should go for my interview.

....._ hello and welcome my name is jay and your name is ?

Me_ my name is mya and I was looking for the office for the interviews.

Jay_ uhh yes right this way

Jay walked me to the back of the store and knocked on the door.

...._YESS?!

Jay_ umm ms.tae I have here a person who would like to see u.

MT_...............just a moment.............

We hear rumbling in there like someone was in there trying to hurry and hide something. The door opened 5minutes later and out walked a tall dark strong built muscular man. He smiled at us a big asz kool aid man smile and left. Out walked a short 5'4 caramel ms.tae. She was pretty in many ways. She had deep dimples but not deeper than mines, short curly red and brown hair that hung to her shoulders and she was wearing all types of skin tight stuff like a middle of the thigh "pencil skirt" for example. But one thing me and jay noticed was how one side of her skirt was up a little and her shirt undone.

Ms.tae_may I help u

Me_umm i got a call for an interview at rue 2...

Ms.tae_ uhhhhh tf I ain call u

Me_ well I got a call from here from a woman named jasmi..,

She interrupts me once again and I can already tell im not gonna get along wit her "I gett ducked up in my office"" asz. She just looked at me blastin all types of words at me but I wasnt listenin cus this bi'tch was spittin. I can say she got some fuked up teeth wit a bi asz gap, Ha no wonder dude was here...suck some get some but anyways back to what this bi'tch was saying.

Ms.tae_ jasmine? now y in the h3ll would she call I back I mean look atchu. U Look like u been thrown up by a wanna be thug. U got some nerve comin up in here looki....

It took all my might not to bash that bi'tch in her face on everything. But luckly i knew better then that cauee for one this bi'tch dont knowwwww me I ain jay I will buss this dukes out and beat a bi'tch if I got to not have to.

Me_ UHHHHHHH LOOKY HERE BI'TCH  all yo motha fukkn asz had to say was a damm no or maybe next time cause u dont no where I come from I coulda been the wrong one and beatcho asz gurl! I might be crazy but not that crazy but dont get me wrong I willl beat a fuckin HO3! So dont come at me wit that nasty asz attitude just cus dude didnt hitcho fukin spot now u have a fukin blessed day and ill be seein u around in the future. With that I left. But I didnt notice soon as I turned around I saw her smile big asf.

ThatBi'tch_ umm mya as u say

I turned around and looked at her.

Me_yea thats right...

ThatBi'tch_ uhh yea you got he job I jist want a full interview tomrrow at 2 be here...

With that she went back to her desk and I left. I forgot jay was still there. She starred at me like I was a candyman makin it rain with skittles.

Jay_ woooow...I mean. .o my.....uhh...I will be lookin forward at workin with u :D !

I laughed and walked out the door. ! My phone was vibrating and I was diggin in my purse cus I threw all kinds of sh!t in there. As I was stumbling to the car I didnt notice a green charger rollin my way in a rush. I looked up but before u knew it I saw black....

-Soooo did you like this chapter?

-Did you lik how mya handled hers?

-Who was in the green charger?

-Do u lik ms.tae :D ? kmsl

                   Comment your thoughts please♡

                                        Vote♡

                                Thanks again♡