Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out

OMG.

GUYS.

IM.

SORRY.

I DIDNT EXPECT TO DISAPPEAR FOR SO LONG I SWEAR IT. BUT OKAY HERES STORY TIME, YOU CAN SKIP IT AND GET ON TO READING LIKE YOU POOR SOULS HAVE BEEN WAITING EVER SO PATIENTLY AND KINDLY , .....OR U CAN READ MY LIFE AND MOURN WITH ME

My disappearness from the wattpad world: a quick story about your fav (probably hated now lol) author

WELL FIRST OF ALL LETS GET THAT ONE STUPID THING OUT THERE: school. I wanna go back to the good ol kindergarten days where I was excited for school!! But I can't and here I am crying because of it, I like it and all but ugh so much work, oh and before I forget can we all please make a quick prayer for my grades, thanks, thanks very much.

THEN I HAD A ROBOTIC BABY! BRUH I know!!! I WAS FORCED INTO THE STUPID PARENTING CLASS AND I HATED EVERY PART OF IT AND THIS TEACHER THEN DECIDES TO THROW ROBOTIC BABIES THAT CRY EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY AT US WHILE IM OVER HERE DROWNING IN WORK. THIS WOMAN THINKS I CAN ACTUALLY MANAGE THIS????? long story short : the baby was a demon, im now known as an abusive parent, and my grades are suffering even more :)))

Basically my dissapearence revolved around that and uhm my writers block, surprise I know, I had everything planned before but then boom my head is blank and I don't know what to write.

I hope you're not too mad :( if you are I'm sorry and I hope you find three dollars today :)

NOW ONTO THE STORYYYYYYYY WOOHOO YAY

-----------------

*i suggest reading a snippet of the last chapter just so you can get back into the mood ;) *

--------

Rafa's Pov

I turned my head to the voice but Mikhail didn't, he seemed to be out of this world as he gazed at me as if he couldn't believe his eyes, "you what me?" He whispered gently turning my chin so I stared back at him. I blushed and smiled as I started to repeat what I said before, "I lov-"

"No no no, don't say it again do you want me to die?" He says dramatically before grinning and pushing his lips against mine again, the knocking comes again and I pull back but Mikhail keeps going.

"Mikhail!" I whisper-yell as he makes his way down the side of my neck, "the door!"

"Let it be," he says coming back up to my face, I push my palm against his nose as he tries to kiss me again and glare, "as much as I want to let it be I can't! Why is there a female who's not your mother knocking on your door?" I say not caring that my tone oozes out jealousy.

Mikhail takes my palm off his face and holds it as he smirks at me, "is my princess jealous," and I don't how it's possible but he seems to pull me even closer to him. I put my hands at his chest and roll my eyes, but just as I'm about to say something the voice calls out again, "Mikhail??"

He finally pays attention to the voice, he sucks in a breath, "oh shit, okay uhm uhhh," he looks at me and then around his room. "Get in the closet," he says turning me around, I give him a look, "what why?"