Lord Nebula and Raif

*not edited *

Rafa's pov

Mikhail pushed me behind him and I squealed as I clung to the back of his jacket to not fall down the little hill of hard snow we were standing on.

"Woah chill man." Mikhail said putting one arm back as if to hide me and raising the other one slowly in the air. The man in front of us had his head hidden in the shadows but he looked to be a bit round around the tummy and had a long white beard.

I felt weak hiding behind a male, the feminist inside me raged so I peaked up over Mikhail's shoulder and said, "we harm no mean."

Mikhail grunted and I mentally face palmed before stuttering, "uhm uh no wait, I meant, we mean no harm."

"Well I don't either why are you guys so scared?" The man said with an abnormally high pitched voice. He came out of the shadows and we were met with a jolly looking old man with bright blue eyes and a small round hat on top of his head.

Mikhail loosened his stance and I raised an eyebrow, "wait but you have a gu--"

The man suddenly squealed and a very high pitched roar of laughter arose from him, I screamed as Mikhail yelled, "run Rafa run!!"

I grabbed Mikhail's hand and we ran, the man behind us squealed again, a sound mixed between the calling of a bird and a dying squirrel. He yelled up at the sky, "I WILL NOW SACRIFICE THEE TO THE LORD OF NEBULA!"

He then shot at the sky with an evil cackle. The sound blasted through the cold air and I whimpered with fright as we rounded the bus. Mikhail pulled me close and gently wrapped his arms around me before whispering, "this guys crazy, here's what we're gonna do-" but before he could finish the sentence we heard him scampering after us.

Mikhail groaned as he muttered a prayer, he grabbed my wrist and we ran around to the front of the bus. I bent down under and saw the feet of the man stopping at rear where they shuffled back and forth as if wondering where'd we gone. "Come back little birdies, the lord does not have patience!!" He yelled with a gruff yet still squeaky voice.

"How do we get back to the car without being shot, ya Allah," Mikhail mumbled as he ran a hand over his face stressfully.

I don't know about Mikhai but I was a bit worried for the man. Like wow, how is one full off so much insanity. His brain must be half fried or something, Nebula isn't even a real place.

"Ah shit he's coming again," Mikhail said, this time roughly pulling me with him. A rush of fear yet excitement ran through me as we once again rounded the bus. It was like a game of cat and mouse. I voiced this thought and Mikhail shook his head at me, "yeah a game where the cat has a frikin gun and can blow ur brains out."

We came up to the rear end and heard him still scuttling behind so we continued half walking, half running around the bus. The car was far enough for him to make a complete round around the bus and then see us running off in the distance where he could shoot us.

"Wait, he wants to sacrifice us. Usually the people being sacrificed, the sacrafees-" Mikhail cut me off as he said, "that's not a word princess but continue." I gave him a look before jogging to keep up with him and saying, "they are usually kept in good condition so the main leader, his lord nebula in this case can do it."

"And your point is?" Mikhail said looking back and then squatting to look under the bus, he mumbled a cruse word before lacing our fingers together and hurrying us along.

"Well if we're being sacrificed, we can't be shot, or else the sacrificer- that wannabe Santa Claus that's chasing us- will be punished."