Intimacy and An Adventure For Three

Such a gorgeous and amazing cover made by the talented haya-sh-z !!! <3

*edited but with tired 3 am eyes*

Rafa's pov

The doctor left as quick as he could after getting guards to lead us out of the hospital. Mikhail was grumbling incoherent sayings to himself while Raif had a small smile playing on his face and was trudging along slowly.

So slow that at one point one of the security guards threatened to carry him out.

Raif being Raif said, "really? Alhamdulillah! My feet are dying! Thank you kind sir," and then proceeded to jump into into his arms.

The guard stumbled and then scowled as he quickened his pace to get us out, Mikhail rolled his eyes while I stifled a laugh, "you're such a nuisance Raif," he mumbled before opening the door for the guard so he could throw Raif out.

Which he did. Literally. Raif landed with a thump on the ground but the drop didn't seem to faze him for he then rose and bowed to the guard thanking him once again. Raif and I followed the grumpy Mikhail to his car, "so where do I find you a wife that can fix that hole in your heart?" I ask my brother with a raised eyebrow.

Raif smiles giddily at me and whispers, "I've already found her."

A gasp leaves me and my hand unconsciously seizes his arm, shaking him slightly I say, "what?! When? Who!"

"Chill Rafael chill," he says chuckling, he then completely ignores my questions and lengthens his stride so he's shoulder to shoulder with Mikhail, leaving me behind. I sigh angrily and hold the urge to smack answers out of the idiot.

"Before you go home can I use your trimmer?" Raif asks Mikhail who stops beside his car and is shuffling through his pockets for his keys, he looks up at Raif with a exasperated expression, "you can trim your beard when you get home."

"See but that's the thing, I'm not going home." Raif leans against the car behind him and crosses his arms, as if he could stand there all night saying that sentence repeatedly. I'm about to rage out at him but Mikhail holds holds his hand out motioning for me to calm down. I smack his hand away but shut my mouth nonetheless, letting him settle everything this time.

"Raif, you are coming home with us and that's final. Now where the heck are my keys?" He says patting down his jacket harshly, I look around on the ground but don't spot any gleam of metal.

"Did you leave them inside?" I ask catching his eye, he shakes his head, "I don't think so, I remember putting them in my pocket when I was pulling Ra-you!" He suddenly says turning to Raif, Raif has the same look a toddler gets when they've done something sneaky.

"Me?" He says with a smile that says it all.

"Yeah you, give me my keys." Mikhail says giving him a glare, Raif gasps exaggeratedly, "stealing is haram buddy."

"I know that! That's why I don't do it! Now give them or I'll turn you upside down and shake you until they fall out."

"I would actually love to see that," I say imaging it all happening in my head, laughing I say to Mikhail, "do it please." Mikhail rolls his eyes, "be quiet princess I'm tryna work here."

"Work?"

"Yes work. This is a job, keeping Raif in track is work-"

"Well you're not doing a good enough job at it." I cut him off, sticking my tongue out childishly.