Childishness And Raging

Rafa's pov

"You missed the turn you dimwit!" I said slapping Mikhail's arm, he in return glared and said, "you're not allowed to abuse your husband Rafa sheesh what has your mother taught you?"

"My mother doesn't know I'm married!" I screeched out and took deep breaths to calm my nervous stomach down. He laughed and rolled his eyes before taking a U-turn and finally going the right way. The sky above had seeped into a dark blue colour quite quickly through our drive and huge clouds had taken over.

We had been driving aimlessly until Mikhail remembered he had a GPS and after I spazzed out on him about how dumb he is and he retaliated with and I quote, 'you still married me knowing that', we started going the right way. Hopefully to where Raif is jumping around in the snow. Why are people with non-female parts so idiotic sometimes?

"There, get out and grab a flashlight from the compartment." Mikhail said stopping the car and turning it off. We finally made it to the huge resort and from here on all that was visible were dark snowy mountains and tiny lights in the distance. It was a very serene sight and I couldn't help but stare out the window in awe for a few seconds.

I got out grabbing the heavy light beamer on the way and as I was closing the door he came up behind me causing me to accidentally plunk him in the head with the huge thing.

"Oww," he groaned out holding the right side of his head in his hands, I grimaced and said, "sorry!" Before awkwardly patting his back. "Why do we even need this?" I asked as he rose wincing, "stop thumping me,"he said pushing my hands away, I shrugged and said, "just tryna help buddy."

"Why do you think people need flashlights?" He said sarcastically trudging through the snow towards the small brick building that acted like a lobby you would find in a hotel.

"I don't know!" I groaned out pushing the darn thing into his pocket so I wouldn't have to carry it. "Wow I married a girl that doesn't even know what flashlights do." He said with a cheeky grin.

I huffed, a thick cloud of smoke coming out of my lips, and rolled my eyes, "shut up and open the door."

He crossed his arms as I pushed mine deeper into the pockets off my jacket. "Why don't you open it?"

I shivered and glared at him, "Mikhail you're right there just stick your hand out and open it!"

"No." He said turning his head away.

I gave him a 'what the heck' look before quickly changing my face back so it doesn't get stuck like that from how freezing it is. "Fine then move so I can, ya Allah!" I said hopping from foot to foot.

"No."

"Mikhail stop being so childish!"

"No."

"Bro!"

"Raif is your bro not me."

"Move you shithead!" I growled out getting fed up with his antics.

Throughout Mikhail's childish tantrum a couple stood patiently behind just wanting to get it, I gave them an apologetic look to which they merely smiled looking like they were about to turn into ice cubes any second. I turned my head back to Mikhail who still stood there pouting, I took my glove off and placed it in my pocket getting ready to do what I had to do.